Amusment Park

*2 days later*

Sapphires P.O.V.

    Its been two days that I have mainly spent with Hayes at Jacks house.We have watched movies and cuddled and just all kinda of stuff.Today Hayes texted me and told me to get dressed because he wants to take me out.Its around 12:35 so I pulled myself out of my nice spot of the couch and head up stairs to get dressed.I go up into my room and pull out a mint green T-shirt crop top thingy and some black jeans.I slide those on and slip on my white converse.I put my hair into a high pony tail.I stuff my head phones and charger into my white backpack along with my wallet. I text hayes,

To:Hayes::

   I am ready whenever you are

From:Hayes::

    On my way now beautiful

((Comment if you can see the kissy face emojies and the heart eyes emojies))

    I grab my stuff and walk out of my room.My dads at work and he has been trying to the best of his abilities to make our relationship better.I kinda feel bad for not even giving him the time of day.

    Hayes finally showed up at my door.I go to it and open it,"Hey Hayes"I smile at him."Hello beautiful"He says pulling me into a hug.I giggle as we pull away,I follow him outside and shut the door behind me."Hayes how did you get here?"I ask."Uhh I drove duhh"He says."When did you get your license!?"I ask in shock."I have hand it for like 2 weeks now"he startd laughing."That shows how much I pay attention"I say laughing.Hayes laughs and opens the door for me,I hop in and hr shuts the door. He runs over to the other side.

We finally make it to my surprise."Omg Hayes I love amusement parks!!!"I squel and I unhook my seat belt.He laughs,"I know that's why I brought you here"He in hooks his seat belt.We both get out of the car and head to the entrance.Hayes pays the little fee and we head in.

  As we walk I look at all the games and the prizes I could win but only one caught my eye.It was a giant panda bear."Hayes Hayes Hayes!!!!I want that bear!!"I say like a little kid.He laughs at me and heads to the game.Its only ring toss but you had to get a lot of rings onto the bottle with the red stripe at the top.Good thing Hayes plays football.He actually did it and i was so excited.I jumped into his arms and kissed him.He smiled into the kiss and we pulled away."That's what I have to do to get a kiss huh?"He says smirking."Or other things"I smirk at him and take my panda.He laughs.

Hayes's P.O.V.

  Me and Sapphire where on the faris wheel and I wanted to ask her out but at the same time I don't.She is going back home in 2 days and I won't be able to see her that often.I think I'm gonna do it as soon aa we get to the top."Hayes?"She says laying her head on my shoulder."Yeah?""I love you"She says."I love you too"I say kissing her lips passinotly.She kisses back,"Sapphire will you be my girlfriend"I ask barley pulling away resting my head on her forehead."Yes"She says grabbing my neck and pulling me back into a passinont kiss.