Leaveing

Sapphire's P.O.V.

    I woke up in a hospital bed,of course.Hayes was laying his head next to me with our hands intertwined.He was sleep,My dad was sleep in the chair off to the side.I lightly shook Hayes,he is the only person I want to talk to at the moment."Hayes"I whisper.He blue eyes flutter open,"Sapphire!You up"He says loudly."Shhh I don't want to talk to him"I say pointing to my dad."Sorry"He whispered."How long was I sleep?"I ask."About 5 hours"He says playing with our figures.I giggle to myself,"Okay..."."Lanie's here"He says."Where is she!?"I ask.

     "In the food court...I can go get her"He says standing.I nod and pull his hand pushing our lips together. I had to.He pulls away and smiles then walks out the room.

    Jack wakes up and looks at me,"Hi"I say."Hey..."He says rubbing his eyes.Gosh he is so awkward."Sorry...For everything"He says."Whatever"I huff."Whatever??"He mocks me."Yes whatever.What you expect me to forgive you?"I scoff."Yes...Yes I do I expect you to get over yourself and get out of your feelings like a little bitch"He raised his voice a little."See that's the thing!!You always do this!!I am not a fucking bitch okay?Im your daughter!!!"I yell.My mom walks in after that."Hey baby girl"She smiles at me.I smile at her,"Hey mom...Am I coming home with you??"I ask.Hayes face drops a little."Yes"She says glareing at Jack.I look at Hayes."You okay?"I mouth.He shakes his head."Wanna talk?"I mouth again.He nods,"Mom...Can you and Jack leave for a sec?"I ask.She looks at me and smiles then turns bck to my dad and glares,i have a feeling that she and him are gonna get into a fight once they leave."yeah"She says.They get up and leave."Hayes what's wrong?"I ask."Your going back to your moms?"He says."Yeah.""That's on the other side of Cali"He says."Yeah?""we won't see each other that much..."He says."Oh yeah....I knew that"I say.He laughs softly."I'm just gonna miss you"He says scratching his neck."I'm gonna miss you too Hayes"I say pulling him into a hug.He pulls back and kisses me with all the passion in his body.We pull away just as my mom and dad walk in."They said that you can check out but you have to stay with your dad this week..."She says."Why?"I ask."I have to pick up Taylor from the airport take him to Britney who is pregnant and in labor I just need to help her out"My mom trys to explain."Okay."