Awkward

Hey Hey Hey!!!!I'm back here to update your story but I just want to tell you the ages of some fokes.If this is confusing sorry..

Ellana::30(blah I'm old)

Jack G::31(blah he is old too)

Hayes::16

Matthew::29

Taylor::31

Jack J::31

Nash::31

Cameron::32

Shawn::25

Okay now here is some intros to a new charter!!

Dylan Dauzat::(The you tuber)He is 16 and in case you did not know he has a YouTube channel lol Him and Sapphire go to school together and they are pretty much best.friends.

Okay well enjoy this chapter!!!!

••••••••••••

Sapphire's P.O.V

    We have been at my dads house for about an hour now and he told the guys that I'm here so they should be coming over in a while.

     "Hey dad...Can I go take a shower?"I only ask because I do t know where his bathroom is."Yeah the bathroom is down the hall to the right"He says.I nod and walk up the hall.I go into the bathroom and strip down and hop into the shower.

•~•

I got out and dryied myself off.Shit.I forgot my clothes!!I wrap my towl around my body and peek out the door. Uncal Matt,Taylor,and Nash were sitting on the couch talking with my dad.It I made a run for it I could make it to the guest room.That's what I did.I make it in there and shut the door.

   I look around and see a bathroom but the light was on.I ignore it and I go to my duffle bag.I pull out my white and blue washed shorts and a white tank top along with a black lace bra with matching panties.I grab my 'eat a lot sleep a lot' black swetter and my galaxy vans. Just as I was about to take out my towel the bathroom door opens causing me to jump."WOAH SORRY!!!"Hayes yelled covering his eyes."Holy shit!!!!Hayes you fucking scared me!!!"I yell caching my breath."Wait your not Jacks girl friend?"He asked peeking through his fingers."Hell no I'm Sapphire.... Remember?"I say.My dad has a girl friend."Wait....You look so---""Different...Ugly....fat?"I cut him off."Well different yes but not fat or ugly.Defently not ugly"Hr takes his hands completely off his face.He looks different too.But in a good way."You should go so i can get dressed"I say unglueing my eyes from his face.He smiled and chuckled,"Yeah"With that he left.

   I put on my clothes and graves my blow dryer. I plug it up and blow dry my hair then just leave it down...