The daycare clerk

Ellana's P.O.V.

    "Jack"I mumble into the pillow.

"What?"He asks pulling on his shirt."We have to pick up Sapphire now"I groun getting up from the bed.

He smirks at me,"It was fun while it lasted"He said."Eyes up here buddy"I say covering up my boobs.Yes we just had sex.He laughs at me and turns sliding on his black vans.

I slide on my shorts and 'Homies Los Angleses' muscle tee.I pull on my black vans.I pull my hair into a high pony tail and grab my sunglasses.

Jack grabs his keys and we walk outside to the car.We hop in and drive to Sapphires daycare.

We get there and see that the kids are in the back."I will sine in you go get her"I say to jack.He nods and walks to where she is.

As I walk into the building my phone buzzes.I counties to walk as I check the text.

Brittany❤::

   Heyy!!Is it cool if Taylor and I come over or nah?

Me::

     Hell yeah you guys can come over I will text you when we get home doe we are picking up sapphire

  I sine Sapph out once I slide my phone in my pocket.Jack and Sapph walk into the building.He puts her down."Go get you stuff princess"He say to her.She nods and rune to the Cubby's.

Jack turns around and wraps his arms around my waist as i sine my name.The clerk looks at jack the stands up straight.She pokes he chest out.She was young with blond hair and a ton of make up.I rolled my eyes at her and stood up from leaning on the counter.The girl looked real fermiler but I just cant tell who she is.I turn and face jack,his hands still on my waist.He kisses my cheak.I smile at him but as soon as I turn around I smirk at the girl.Sapphire comes running down the hall."Hey mommy!!!"she says.I bend down and hug her "Hey girly!!"She smiles at me then turns to the girl,"Bye miss.Karahgan!!See you tommorow"She says o so sweetly.Karahgan!!From middle school!!That bitch."Bye Sapphire"She says with a fake smile.

I roll my eyes at her as Jack picks up Sapph and We walk out the building.

"What's up with her and you?"Jack asks as we drive.I put a game on my phone and hand it to sapphire."Thanks"She says."Huh?What  are you talking about?"I say trying to ignore the question.

"Miss.Karahgan and you have some beef or somthin?"He says chuckleing."Yes I hate her"I say simply.He laughs at me."Oh okay"He says.