Brittany and Taylors vist

"Hey Brit!!"I say hugging her tight."Hey Lanie!!!Its been forever"She says."I know"I pull back and hug Taylor."Hey hottie"I say jokeingly."Hey sexyness"He say pulling my pony tail.I laugh and pull away from the hug.Jack and Taylor did their greeting type thing and We all sat on the couch."So where's the baby Gilinsky"Brittany asked.I chuckled,"Well she is not  baby  any more but I go get her"I smile.She nods and joins Jack and Taylors conversation.

I get up and walk up the stairs.I knock on Sapphire's door before walking inside.She was on her bed watching t.v.."Sapph,Britney and Taylor are here"I say."Okay!!!Mommy"She says."Hmm","I need my inhaler"She says."Okay"I walk out with her following me.We go into the bathroom and i hand her the inhaler. She does what she do and I put it away.I help her fix her jeans and white v-neck.I help her fix her lightly curled hair and fix her lime green benie.She smiles and we walk out to the liveing room.

Britney looks at Sapphire in shock.She looks from me to Jack before saying something,"Hey girly".Sapphire smiles at Brit and says hi."You dress like you mom"Britney says giggling."Sapphire this is Brittany and Taylor"I say after laughing.Taylor looks over and his jaw drops,"Jack you made her!!!How your so ugly and so is Lanie but she is so pretty"He says.Sapphire giggles when Britney punches Taylors arm. Britney and Taylor take turns huging  Sapphie and we all just chill.We wached a movie then went to Sonic ate dinner and Sapphire went to bed at like 8:30.Brittany and Taylor stayed over and we just watched Breaking Bad.

Just a chilled out day...☺

What's up guys!? Hoped you liked this chapter!!I am so close to 200 reads on this story and I am so happy!!!If I get 200 reads by the next time I update I will do a special chapter!!Just comment what you wanna see for the special chapter and I will do so!!!Thank you so much for reading love you all and stay beautiful