Weird Questions

A//N So So sorry I have not updated lately I moved and started school but here is a update now!!!Sorry if its short or boring  I kinda am winging it hereEnjoy!!!❤

We finally get home so I can call Brittany!! I can't wait to see her its been forever.Like a couple years because she went to medical school.I get out the car and help Sapphire out the car.She hops down and hands me my iPhone then runs off to Jack.She is such a daddy's girl,but its so cute!!I shut and lock the doors and take myself in the house.Sapphire and Jack where on the couch eating chips and watching T.V.I flop down next to sapphire and pull out my phone.I text Brit that we are home and she can come over."Mommy what ya doing?"Sapph asks once Jack leaves the room."Texting my very good friend Brittany"I say looking down at her."Mommy are you and daddy together any more?"She asks randomly. What?Why would she ask that!?"Yes why would you ask that"I ask sitting my phone down."Well you and daddy never hang out when im here and you never talk"She trys to explain."Baby girl me and daddy are just fine! I love him and he loves me!!"I say picking her up.She smiles at me,"Okay mommy!!"She hugs me and I hug back. Jack comes down the stairs and looks at me then smiles.He takes out his phone and I'm pretty sure he took a picture."Babe?"I say putting Sapphire down."Yess Baby""Brittnay and Taylor are comeing over"I say.He nods then comes to sit with me.Sapphire had went upstairs."Babe why was Sapphire asking that question?"I ask laying my head on Jacks chest."I don't know...We really don't hang out or talk when she is around because we spend just so much time with her"He says laying his head onto mine."Is that a good thing""I don't know"