Hayes and penny bording

1.41k fucking reads you guys!!!!Holy fuck i love you all sooo much!!!!!!!Thank you for reading this story and i will update it as much as possibe!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire's P.O.V.

        I walk out of the room and head down stairs.I was not mentelly pepaired for all the commplaments hug and all that shit but here we go...I walk into the liveing room and all eyes where on me.Nash was the first person to saysomthing,"Hey baby girl!!"He said smileing wide.I smiled back,"Hey Nash"I say as he pulls me into a hug.Next Matt greeted me then Taylor then Shawn then Hayes and lastly Jack Jhonson.We sat down on the couch and i sat next to Hayes and Nash.After a while of talking to every one hayes leans over and whispers into my ear,"Wanna go penny boarding or something?"I turn to him."What about my dad?"I ask."Your a goody too shoes"He snorts."No!"I say."Mmmhmm prove it"He smirks at me.I get up and walk upstairs.I grab my tiedye penny board and walk back downstairs.I look at hayes who is alredy by the door.I walk out with out a word said to my dad.What the hell is wrong with me!??I am going to get in so much troble.I hop on my penny board and start skateing with HAyes following behind me.

        "See that was not so hard"He smirks skateing next to me."Shut the hell up"I huff."MAd or nah damn"He says laughing."You just amuse yo self dont you?"I say trying not to laugh."Yep glad you noticed"He say looking confident.I bust out laughing,"Ive missed you hayes"I say after a moment of laughing."I missed you too Sapph...When was the last time i saw you"He asked."I think when we where in like 3rd grade and my dad and Nah where bbqing in my backyard."I say."Oh yeah we where sitting in your treehouse!!"he says smileing."Yeah i used to call you bubba"I laugh."Yep what did i call you?"He wonders."oh my gosh you called me like cupcake or cookie somethin like that!!"I sya laughing hard."Well there ya go i called you my fav food"He says laughing.

        We keep skateing and we end up skateing all the way to the beach.We start walking on the sand and we get to the icecream cart."Hayes Hayes Hayes!!!!!I want icecream!!!"I say jumping up and down.He laughs at me,"Mint cholate chip?"."You know me so well"i smile as he walks away.While im waiting foe hayes my bestfrann texts me.

Dylannnn:

        Hayyy Bestfrannnn!!!!!What are you doing

Me:

       Im at the Beach with Hayes!!Getting icecream

Dylannnn:

        OOOOEEE HAYES AND SAPPHIRE SITTIN IN A TREE

Me:

        You are so immature lol

Dylannnn:

        I know(:

Me:

        lol i gtg HAyes is come wiff meh icecream(((::: YEAH BE JELLY lolz jk woves you

Daylnnnn:

        lol woves ya toooooo

        Haye walks over to me with my icecream in hand.HE hands it to me,"Thank ya"I say."No problem cookie"He says with a smirk that made my heart flutter.I laugh at him and we finsh our icecream.We hop on out penny board and we skate to some place he want to show me.It was getting dark and i dident want to get in to much troble when i get home.He stops skateing when we make it to the bridge,"Where are we?"I ask looking at the amazing view."This is an abandond bridge thats been here and gets no love"He says.He takes out a pocket knife,"Come on"he says motioning to the bridge.I Walk behind him and he sits on the bridge.He begins carveing the words,"Bubba + Cookie forever best friends"I smile at it.HE gets out his iphone and i do too i take a pic of the carveing and then we take a pic together.We sit on the bidge and wach the sun go down.

        "HAyes we should head back to my house"I say yawning.He nods and we hop on our boards skateing to my house.We get there and walk in to see all the guys drunk.I huff and try to walk past them.Jack grabs my arm,"Where have you been"He slurs."Me and Hayes went penny boarding dad"I say.HE lets me go and i take that chance and go up to my room.HAyes follows behind me,"Hey.."HE say setting his penny board on the chair."Do they do that often"I ask slideing off my shoes."Kinda...Nash only brings me because our mom just deied and he doesent want me to saty in the house by myself"He says."when did she die?"I ask."About a week ago she died of old age is the good thing"He says."Im sorry bubba"I say huging him tightly."Can i tell you somthing?"he asks."Of course"I say...