3 Cycles Later

Predaking's POV

When I returned to the abandoned base I sat in the same spot as I waited for the soldier to arrive. Not long after I could see his lights as he drove closer. He then transformed and sat across from me just like last time except with a datapad.

"Before we begin, I wanted to know something." The soldier looked at me and nodded, signaling me to speak.

"What is your name?" The soldier looked rather shocked and confused when I asked this.

"Ultra Magnus. And you are Predaking correct?"

"That is correct."

After a moment of silence. we discuss the treaty some more finishing the second draft when I look down at his claw. I began to wonder how difficult it would to even type with it. "Could I say something." Ultra Magnus looks at me, "Yes."

"I apologize again for what I did to you." Magnus looks down at his claw and sighs. "To be fair, I probably would have done the same."

"May I?" I ask gesturing my clawed servo to his, well, claw. He raises it to me and I held it and started examining it not quite sure what I was looking for. I turn it over so it's facing upwards and I rub my thumb against his wrist. I heard a small click noise of his cooling fans going on and saw some energon in his face. Almost simultaneously, we pulled apart from each other. 

Predaking POV

"Apologies...again."

"Um, no need to." We both search the room for some sort of distraction.

"Will you be returning again?" I ask to break the silence. "To finish the draft that is."

"Yes, I can return tomorrow actually."

"Should we allow our followers to accompany us tomorrow?"

"Not yet."

"May I ask why?"

"It's just that..."He paused looking down at the surface of the table.

"You don't trust me?" I questioned.

"To be honest, I don't." He slowly lifted his head and I was almost hypnotized by his dark, blue optics. "At least not yet. I'll see you tomorrow." 

Magnus stood up giving a small bow and transformed to drive away.

Magnus POV

When I arrive back I see Wheeljack and Bulkhead messing with grenades, (which I scolded them later). Most of the team was either training or refueling and  I look over to see Knockout working at the console alone, he may have been a decepticon but I understood what it felt like to be alone in a room full of 'bots. So I walked over and started working beside him, 

I kept getting distracted every once and started by rubbing my wrist. How could something be so violent, yet so...gentle. 

Predaking POV

I understood why the 'bot did not trust me. At least he was honest about it, many would have just lied, or tried to put off the conversation. I admired his bravery and honesty. I stood and started walking towards the exit. The image of his optics kept returning to my processor, they were so deep and dark like an ocean I have seen on Earth.