Loving Nightmare

UM & PK POV

What is happening???

PK POV

I'm not sure what I'm doing. Why didn't I just let him leave? Then I put my derma on his and realize why.

He felt very hesitant and almost shaky at first with his optics wide in shock. Then we both relaxed into each other. My sharp talons trailed to his side pulling him closer as his optics shut. His servo grabbed me by the top of my chassis and pulled me closer to him and he moaned a little.

This felt good. This felt right. 

Bang, something fell near the exit.

We both instantly push off each other to look to see the wrecker with his mouth slightly open and optics wide with shock.

UM POV

Without a second thought, I grabbed the closest thing to me, a rusty wrench, and chucked it straight for his head. Because he was too shocked to move it knocked him right out. Scrap, Wheeljack was a big gossip, but when did he get here? Why was he here? I looked up at Predaking to see he seemed slightly hurt by how quick I was to cover our secret.

"I, we need to go." Before I could blurt out any more excuses I transformed and started driving towards the unconscious wrecker only to realize, how in Primus was I gonna get him on my back without transforming. I see Predaking's shadow crawl up behind me, placed the 'bot on me and I drove off without saying anything else.

I had scheduled most of the autobots on missions today, so all I had to do was tell Ratchet that I found him like this in the tunnel by some fungus. That could explain the "hallucination" he saw, I could say he probably slipped on it and fell on his head and everything would be fine. Hopefully.

PK POV

I stood there thinking to myself, was Magnus ashamed of me? He was so quick to hide it, I sat on the floor with my servo on the back of my neck thinking about what just happened. How he probably only kissed me back thinking it was the only safe option, I can be intimidating to others because of my size alone. Then I think about his side frame and his deep moan. It kept repeating in my head.

No! I am a king, I do not have time for such foolish thoughts!

UM POV

My plan with Wheeljack went surprisingly well. I lay in my berth thinking about how clever I was, and how Predaking was. I rubbed my sides and felt small scratch marks from his claws. Maybe I could use Knockout's buffer to hide them.  

I close my optics, and the thought of Predaking entered my processor. Why did he do that? I thought to myself as my digits were still tracing the scratches. Did he pity me or did he actually have feelings for me? 

I can slowly feel myself falling into stasus. I relax and fall asleep. Hopefully, I wouldn't get the usual nightmare. 

I was standing in complete darkness, where was I? I look around to see Predaking, I tried to run to him but I couldn't move. I tried yelling his name but I couldn't make a sound. I started to panic as I begged my frame to move, do something! I look over at Predaking again, chains wrap around his claws and pedes then he fell to the ground. What in Primes sake was happening? I tried to move again but my pedes were stuck to the ground. I see Megatron walking slowly towards Predaking with the Dark Saber in his servos. I begin to scream for him to go away. But he keeps walking and places a pede on Predaking's back, right between his orange, folded wings. Predaking looks at me hopelessly while Megatron raises the sword above his helm. "No, don't! I scream as Megatron pierces his sword into Predaking's back. I squirmed and screamed wanting to help as I watch the yellow energon drain through his derma's. 

"Wake up!" 

I open my optics, quickly venting as I search the room only to find Ratchet by me. "What happened?" I asked him puzzled. "You had another nightmare. You were screaming, kicking, and moving so much you fell off your berth." Ratchet responded as he checked my optics with a bright light. "Oh." I sat up and rubbed the back of my helm. "Was it the usual?" He questioned as he helped me up. 

"Yeah, pretty much. Thanks." He nods and left my room. Ratchet was the only one who knew what my nightmares were about. We became pretty close after he repaired my servo and he's helped me with my PTSD ever since. 

I sat on the edge of my berth with my helm low. What was wrong with me?