Rescue

PK POV 

Shockwave's pede pressed down more on my neck cables before walking away. He grabbed a black collar with red accents and clips it on around my bruised neck cables. I could hear it power up and he held a small remote with a red and green button  in his servo. He clicks the red button with his thumb and a wave of painful electric shock goes through my frame. 

'Roooaaar!' I let out a shriek of pain. As I tried to scratch the frag thing off but it wouldn't budge.

'I am not your puppet! I am a king!' I growl and he shocked me again along with a kick to the ribs.  

I bowed my head to him and right as he's going to give me an order, a ground bridge opens up with Magnus, and he looked angry. 

Ultra Magnus transformed his servo into a blaster and charged Shockwave with a battle cry. Since he wasn't that far away Magnus easily hit him, causing him to stumble back and drop the remote. He quickly recovered and transformed into his alt mode, charging his canon to fire. 

"What is going on?!" Starscream yells as he enters the room. 

UM POV

A few moments later Bulkhead and Wheeljack ran through the portal, Bulk runs around me to Shockwave and Wheeljack chases the seeker.

Starscream tries to fly away like the coward he is but Wheeljack runs around Bulk, jumps off Shockwave and grabs him mid air. "YEEEEEHAAAAAW!" I could hear the two crash farther down. Shockwave's canon was recharged and ready to fire close at me.

"No you don't!" Bulkhead screams as he grabs he canon to aim it away. He twisted it and I could hear his wires snapping, that was going to hurt.

While the two were occupied I went to Predaking, kneeling besides his helm. He looked injured and wined while lifting his helm to show me a foreign collar on him. I guessed that's what hurt him and I try my best to pry it off but he pointed a talon towards a small remote. Right when Shockwave transformed into his bipedal mode, flinging Bulkhead away. Perfect. He started to walk towards Bulk but I charged him again, "Hey!" He turns to me letting me land a perfect punch on his helm. I hit again and again until he fell unconscious. 

I stood as my knuckles were bleeding and walked over to the small remote disconnecting the collar freeing Predaking. I wanted to hug him, make sure he was alright, but first he needed to be treated. Plus, I didn't want to hurt him. 

"Ratchet, send a ground bridge and prepare the medbay along with two cells for the prisoners."

"Yes, Ultra Magnus." The ground bridge opened again with Bumblebee and Arcee dragged the deceptions through. I walk over to Predaking who had just enough strength to transforming his bi-pedal mode and I help him up, I place his arm over my neck cables and carry him through but he resisted. 

"What's wrong?" I asked confused. He tilted his helm towards the hallway and wasn't until then that I heard something moving around. We walk towards it until I see a small creature running towards us and jumps into Predaking's free arm, hiding her faceplates in his chassis. Predaking looks at me and says, "I'll explain later, but for now I need to rest." I nod my helm in agreement and help him through the portal. 

Sorry I know this chapter was super short    :(