All together

PK POV

I arrive back home where Skylinx and Darksteel were sparring but quickly stopped as they watched me land. I lower my frame like a push up, so my elbow bent up allowing the little one to crawl down and transform after. 

My two subjects looked curiously after quickly bowing. Skylinx knelt down closer to the small femme "Hello there." He reached his talon under her chin to scratch it, probably to make her laugh but instead she bit him. "OW!" Skylinx jumped back while rubbing his talon. He growled angrily at her but she didn't move. I was both amused and amazed by her. 

"What's your designation?" Darksteel asked while crouching down so he could be closer to her eye level, but kept his distance. She shrugged and tilted her head. 

"Your spirit is much like a firecracker." Darksteel comments with a light chuckle at the end. 

"I agree. She is quiet until aggravated then she, well, explodes." I add on. 

She looks up to me and shows a small smile with a nod of approval. 

"Then it is decided." Darksteel, Skylinx, and I bow simultaneously in front of her, "All hail princess, Firecracker." 

(Few cycles later)

UM POV 

I didn't realize I'd be so sore. I sat up from my berth and rubbed my helm as I yawned. I stood up and started to walk to Ratchet in the Medbay. "Doctor, how is everything?" 

"Quite well sir. How have your patrols been these past few cycles." He asked while still cleaning. "Very good." I respond. 

The medic placed his tools down and gestured for me to lift my claw, I obeyed and let him examine it. "Any aching, soreness, infection?" 

"No." He takes one last look before returning back to his tools.

"How are the nightmares?" 

I had to process my answer for a nanosecond, "Actually, getting better. I haven't had one in a while." 

"Really? Has anything changed in your routine?" He asked slightly surprised. 

I processed about Predaking, about how happy I was around him. I then realized the tension on my shoulders were gone, my helm stopped hurting, and my nightmares had stopped. "Well, ...yes."

"Like what?" 

"Um, well, I-I've been, uh, seeing somebot." 

"Interfacing?" I was surprised by how casually he asked me. Then again, he's probably had conversations like this many times before.

"Y-yes." I answer, nervously. I was hoping he would not question me anymore on it. 

"That's good. A heathy amount of interfacing can have many benefits." He adds causally. 

"What?? No! It's not like that! I-I just...uh-" 

"Yep, yep, yep. Relax. Topics like this don't even phase me anymore. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. It's obviously helping you mentally and physically. You don't need to tell me who your partner is, or any details about it, just keep taking care of yourself." 

"Thank you. Optimus always appreciated your friendship and I can see why." 

Ratchet nods and with a small smile. 

I walk slowly back to my berth room, still a little sore, and start catching up on some data pads. 

Doc POV (Ratchet) 

(New POV!)

As Ultra Magnus walked away, I couldn't recall the last time I had seen him this relaxed. 

I was also a bit curious about who his spark mate was. Now that I processed it, he has been spending quite a bit of time with Wheeljack. 

(Sorry, I know his Point of View was super short.)

(Skip to late at night)

UM POV 

I finally finish all of my reports, I neatly organize them on my desk and walk over to my berth. I lay down and start thinking about Predaking. I was starting to miss him, it had only been a few cycles but I kinda ran off after interfacing.  I start to feel something in my chassis pulling. I walk towards the my doorway and the pulling gets stronger. 

I sneak outside of the nemesis, careful not to wake or disturb Ratchet, and the pulling gets stronger. I then transform to my alt mode and started to drive to my secret place. 

PK POV 

All of my subjects are finally asleep, well, all except for our new princess. She sat with her legs crossed next to me studying the moon. I looked up to, I never really appreciated our galaxy's beauty until now. I thought about Magnus, and when I would see him again. 

Suddenly I felt some sort of pulling. The little one picked up on my distressed and looked up at me concerned. The pulling gets stronger and I started walking towards it. I transform into beast mode and started walking towards it, I heard pede steps and saw Firecracker running behind me. I nuzzled with my snout for her to stay but she stubbornly climbed onto my back. I knew she wasn't going to budge so I took flight and realized the feeling guided me to the abandoned base. 

I can see it and I begin to descend for a landing when my right wing was shot! 

I lose balance and fell faster and faster towards the ground. I grab Firecracker so she was in my arms and wrapped my wings tightly around us. 

It was a rough landing and I'm too hurt to get up. A net was thrown over me, I tried to get up but it shocked me along with Firecracker. I screeched out of pain and my optics slowly flutter shut, I looked up at my attacker to see, wait, it couldn't be HIM!