Cover up

UM POV

I finally arrive back at base but I didn't go inside the Nemesis, instead I snuck into Wheeljack's ship, JackHammer, since I knew his passcode. I was way too tall for this ship so I sat on the floor to get more room. "Wheeljack, report to JackHammer immediately, repeat, report to Jackhammer immediately." 

"On my way chief." Wheeljack responded in his cocky tone that I hated so much. I few minutes later he's in and looks both shocked and slightly concerned at my frame. "What in pits happened to you??"

I glare at him with annoyance.

"Ugh, sir."

"I will explain later, right now I need your help to hide these marks." 

Wheeljack walked closer to me with his arms crossed and an evil grin. "Remember when I said I'd keep your secret for a price?" 

"Yes. But you never specified what it is you want." 

Wheeljack sat in front of me. "Well, first of all I want to be able to lob with Bulk whenever, and wherever I want without any scrap from you." 

I glared at him again, "Fine, as long as you are not near anything fragile." He nodded his helm in agreement. "Next, I want -"

"How long is this 'wish list' of yours?" 

"I just want at least five things."

"I'll give you two. Don't forget I have dirt on you too." I threatened. 

"How about four?" 

"Three is my final offer." 

"Deal!"

While we debated Wheeljack started to treat my 'wounds'"

"So are ya ever gonna tell me why happened?" Wheeljack questioned while fixing the bite mark on my shoulder. I thought about Predaking, on top of me, thrusting into me, and WAIT no focus!

I could feel my faceplates warming from blushing at the memory and I look away. "Like I said before, I'll explain later." 

He looks at my expression and asks innocently, "That must of been one pit of a fight, right cap?"  

"Yeah." I raise my head slightly. "Well, it wasn't exactly  a fight."

"Oh really?" He states sarcastically while starting to treat the scratches on my sides. 

"Predaking and I...um...well...i-interfaced." 

Wheeljack tiltedhis helm up towards me looking both shocked and happy. "I figured."

"You did???" 

"Yeah, I just wanted ya to confirm it." He started to use a buffer to hide the scratch marks on my sides. "How was it?" 

I took a deep breath through my intake. "It was great." 

PK POV

I rubbed my servo around my neck cables. I looked around to see my reflection off of a clean table. I could see a few scratch marks and hickeys on my neck cables. My yellow energon showed through my metal. How was I suppose to explain this to my subjects?? I could tell them it was itching so I scratched it roughly. 

Or I could just tell the truth. 

Well, Magnus and I didn't really discuss wether or not we were going to tell others. I could just say I had mated but give very vague details. That would work, this way I'm not entirely lying to Darksteel and SkyLinx. 

I began to fly home and I felt somewhat peaceful. The cool breeze gently hit me as I glided through the sky when I hear something. It sounded like a sparkling's cry. I quickly landed and heard the cry again. I could hear it coming from an small abandoned building. I transform out of beast mode and walk inside to see lots of counters, chairs, and a board with faded words on it. This must of been a refueling place before the war destroyed it. Out of the corner of my optic I saw a small figure run under a table. I sat legs crossed and bent forward to see, I could not see their frame since it was dark under the table, but I could see two bright, green optics. 

"HISS" 

"OW!" I yelp as I sat back up, rubbing my right face plate from the scratch the little one gave me.

It hissed again and crawled further back. I take a deep breath through my intake to calm myself. 

"It is alright, little one, I will not harm you." Their optics blinked and slowly crawled forward. "Although, I'm more worried about you harming me." I let a small chuckle. 

Their green optics came closer and a small, silver servo, with black claws stepped into the light. It was hesitant to come out. I moved back to give it a little room and motioned with my large servos for it to come to me. 

It slowly came into the light and my jaw frame dropped. It wasn't a 'bot, but it wasn't a predacon, it was both! 

(This is my last minute OC character). 

It was a small femme with silver face plates and tanks and her green energon spotted. The top of her helm was black but melted into her red blue frame and the back of her shoulders. Her frame had silver accents, servos, and pedes, along with short black claws. Her wings were also red with silver featuring where their bones are and black tips. Their red, tail was surprisingly long with black spikes trailing down the top of it to a black tip. 

She looked about 100 years old.

(About ten years old in human age. Plz help if I got the cybertronian age wrong.) 

The little one only stared, probably trying to figure out what was going on. 

"What is your designation?" I ask with a friendly voice. 

She only shrugged her shoulders. 

"Can you speak?" I ask. She nods her helm but remains silent. 

"My designation is Predaking. I am the ruler all predacons and I will take care of you." I reach out my servo to her and she wraps one of her servos around my talon and we both stood up. "Would you like to meet the others?" She nods her helm again. We walk outside and I transform into beast mode, the little one backed up out of fear from my size. I slightly purr and bow my head and arm so she could climb on. I wasn't sure if she was capable of flight or transforming. She stays frozen at first but slowly climbs on to my back struts and holds on tight as I fly back home.