Frag Part.1

***Skip chapter if you're an innocent cinnamon roll***

***Contains mech on mech smut*** 

UM POV

"I apologize if I caused you distressed." He placed his servo on his helm, "It seems to be the only thing I'm good at." I could tell he felt guilty, which was actually kind of...cute? 

You know what, frag it! I've had a long past few cycles and you know what else, I'm gonna frag this predacon because I deserve a good fragging. 

"No need to apologize." I stood from the berth in front of Predaking right between his legs. I leaned forward, placing my claw by his leg and my servo on his face plate which felt very warm. "And you're good at kissing too." I attacked his derma's with mine. He quickly placed his talons around my waist bringing my closer. I moan into his intake, using my thumb I pull down his chin to open his intake and I slip my glossa right in. I twist mine around his, pulling it into my intake. Our glossa's were practically wrestling each other for dominance as our servos felt around each other. 

Finally we separate our intakes to vent a little. 

"Ultra Magnus?" He asked shyly. "Yes?" I asked still trying to get air in my vents, "Do you want to be sparkmates with me?" I nod my head and smiled a little. We haven't know each other for that long but something felt right with Predaking. I push him back onto the berth so he was lying flat down and I hovered over him with both my servos by his head for support and my legs over his waist. I lick my derma's then placed them on his for a quick peck. It was kind of hard to reach since we both had large chassis'. I started to kiss down to his neck cables licked it slowly upwards causing his helm to shoot back. By now my spike was throbbing against my panel. It was hungry like a scraplet and wanted out of its cage. 

PK POV

I never expected Ultra Magnus to act like this. Part of me was unsure what to do, I have not mated since coming online. My instincts told me to mount on him, to frag him senseless, and to - "Ahh" I let at a small moan, his glossa felt good on my neck cables. But I wanted to be on top, I wanted to be dominant. 

I quickly flip us. Magnus was laying flat on his back and my talons were holding his wrists by his chassis and my legs were between his. I could tell by the pouting look on his face he was not happy, but I could change that. One of my servo's let go of Magnus and traced down his frame to his lower region while keeping my optics locked with his. My talons started to tease with his interface panel and his spike was quickly exposed and I started to pump it. 

"Mhm." His helm shot back and his frame slightly arched up. I lean over to his audio receptor and whispered, "Do you like that?" My denta's bit gently. "I-I haven't felt this good in, mhmm, eons." His servo held tight to my back strut and I started to pump faster as my own spike was out. I look down to see his port already open and grin. I pull his waist closer to me and rubbed his inner thighs making them spread a little farther apart. I stop everything as I sat up, looking down at him.

A look of fear and excitement washed over his faceplates, he knew what I was gonna do. 

UM POV 

I look at his massive spike and thought, there was no way in pits he was going to fit that in me. 

I have never been so happy to be so wrong. 

He throws his full frame weight into shoving that giant spike into me. "AH!" The whole berth shifted from him! 

I scream out in both pleasure and pain and my servos held the edge of the berth tightly. When he moved back, I could still feel the tip of it still in my port before he thrusted again into me and again. 

"Mhmm, ah, ahh, ahhh, oh Primus yes! YES!" I screamed and moaned sounds I never knew were in me. His talons were digging into my sides and some energon was leaking out. But that didn't stop him. He kept growling and thrusting hard at a steady pace. My walls wee being stretched to the limit but I could handle it. The feeling of his giant spike in my wet port felt good.

Then he stops and sits back up. 'What's wrong?" I question. "Nothing, it's jus that my kind has a, way of mating to claim one, and I want to do that before we climax." He answered while rubbing the back of his neck cables and looking away. "Well, what is it?" I question still trying to catch my vent. He looked at me, then slowly came close to my audio receptors. "Let me show you." His hot breath felt good. 

Next thing I knew I was flipped over, laying on my tanks and he grabbed my waist, pulling it up close to his pelvis. I tried to balance myself on my servos and elbows but they were so shaky.