Bonus Ch. Date Night Pt.2

Info:

After about 10 (human) years Predaking and Magnus are still very happy together. Wheeljack and Magnus grew a mutual respect and became good acquaintances since he kept Magnus' secret for so long. 

Firecracker has trained hard to become a wrecker and has met a nice mech. She's bringing him home for dinner to meet her sires for the first time and it goes quite interesting. XD

Also her mech friend is another OC 'cause I couldn't decide which wrecker I wanted. If y'all have any recommendations that would be nice and I could change it. Also if I accidentally described a 'bot without realizing it I'm sorry. 

PK POV 

"I can't wait to meet this 'mech', Firecracker's bringing." I say as I help setting up the table. 

"And I can't wait to skin off his metal if he hurts our Princess." Magnus says in a serious voice, griping the knife in his servo. 

"Commander no." 

"King yes." 

I always enjoyed our nicknames. And I was very worried that my spark mate would kill our daughters mech friend as soon as he stepped inside. "Why aren't you more worried about this?" Magnus asked worriedly as he placed the knife down. "We raised our daughter to have good judgment, I trust her decision in mechs." 

"But-" 

I interrupt him with a deep kiss. "Everything will be fine." Then the buzzer set off, letting us know our Firecracker was home. 

UM POV 

I open the door to let Firecracker and the mech in. She immediately jumps up to hug me, wrapping her arms around my sides and resting her chin on my chassis looking up towards me with her bright green eyes. "I missed you!" She squeezes again then hugs Predaking. 'The mech' walked through the door way he was almost as tall as me with a light blue frame and dark green highlights. He lifted his servo for a servo shake and I glare at him for a second with my arms crossed. I slowly shake his hand, "Hello, I'm Rover. You must be Magnus." He greets with a denta full smile. 

"You will refer to me as Sir." I respond harshly as I let go of his servo. Firecracker playfully hit my arm with a look of annoyance while she smiled. We all sat down and I watched to make sure he got her chair. Predaking sat at the head, Firecracker and Rover sat across from each other and I sat at the other end, my optics glued on him. I asked him similar question's I use to interrogate an enemy. Where he was from, his intentions with my daughter, his goals in online. 

PK POV

I stand up to get more energon, "Magnus will you help me?" He nods his helm and meets me in the refueling area. "What's your deal?" 

"Me 'deal' is that I want to know every detail about this mech. Firecracker has never told us anything about him." 

"Maybe she was going to but was interrupted by your interrogation. You didn't like it when the members of Team Prime prematurely judged you." Magnus stubbornly looks away from me but I use my talon to guide his optics up to mine. "Just give him a chance. I don't want our Princess to get hurt either but maybe he's meant for her and maybe he's not but they deserve that bubble phase." 

"Bubble phase?" 

"The beginning of relations have a 'bubble phase' when the couple never fights, there's no worrying about the future or anything like that. There's just in there happy bubble." 

"You've been talking to Miko haven't you?" I ask as we return to the table. We finished up dinner,  Predaking and Firecracker finish cleaning up while Rover and I 'talk' outside.

"You were second in command of Optimus Prime right?" I glad at him "Um, sir." 

"That is correct, why do you ask."

"Well-" 

"Because I hope you didn't not have an interest in me daughter just because I have a connection with a prime. If so that would infuriate me and I would have to ask you to leave." 

"No, no, no it's not that I am truly interested in your daughter for the right reasons."

"And what reasons would those be." 

"She is just truly amazing! She's so smart and-and strong and beautiful. I promise to take care of her." The young mech said excitedly with a smile. 

"Hmm." I processed his reasons for a few minute then I began to walk back inside with Rover behind me. "Although, I'm still not fully fond of you." I look back at him. "My daughter did choose a good mech." 

We both returned to the others where we said good bye. Firecracker and 'the mech' or um Rover left and Predaking and I headed to berth. 

"I'm proud of you."

"And why's that?"

"You didn't kill this one." 

"It was an accident!" 

Firecracker POV 

"That went better than last time." 

"Wh-what happened last time?" Rover asked nervously. 

"My sires were cleaning their weapons while interrogating him. And my blue sire's blaster "accidentally" went off near his helm.