Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Big Drama

Edited chapter

"Are you guys okay?" I asked confused. They were just staring at me, making me uncomfortable.

"How...what.." Stella started

"What just happened Mia?" Alex finished

"I don't know what you mean" I replied

"THE Adrian Hall just acknowledge you, heck he even winked at you and you are asking what happened!" Amelia whisper-shouted

"Who even is he?" I questioned

"Who...did you just ask who is he. Do you not recognise the last name Hall?" Stella inquires

"Nope. Should I?"

"Mate he's the son of one the biggest CEOs in the tech industry" Alex informs me.

"Anyways who cares what did you do for him to do what he just did" Stella asks

"Yeah usually he acts as if everyone is invisible. Well with the obvious exception of his friends" Amelia continues

"Honestly guys I pretty much know as much as you do. All I can tell you is that I bumped into him this morning and we had a very small conversation. I'm pretty shocked myself by his actions. I mean I don't even know the guy and he doesn't even know me." I stated.

When I finished talking they all started muttering excuses for what just happened and that carried in till the bell. We all packed our things and threw away our left over lunch and headed to class.

"You know Mia you are a pretty lucky person. I mean you got Adrian Hall's attention on your first day. Girls been trying to get his attention for years yet here you are. It makes me laugh seeing all their pathetic attempts to get him to notice them and you just got his attention unwillingly. Adrian Hall is the most popular guy in the school and also the most handsome dude too."

"I don't feel very lucky. Just like you said I unwillingly grabbed his attention meaning I never wanted it in the first place" I said which in reply got me understanding nods from the girls.

After school ended I got up from my seat and headed to my car. I couldn't wait to be in my bed once again. I mean sleeping and eating is my life. Anyways before I could even step out the front doors a hand got a hold of my wrist and I was slammed on to the lockers with a loud bang. I opened my eyes which automatically closed on impact and looked up to see three girls in front of me wearing basically no clothes at all. They were wearing short skirts, maybe even half of what a short skirt actually should be and a very small crop top. You could tell they were the schools 'popular' girls.

"You know I'm not bothered to repeat myself so I'm gonna have Arianna say it for me" the girl right in front of me said. With a click of her fingers another girl spoke, which I'm guessing is Arianna.

"You better stay away from Adrian because he's Anna's" she said. I just chuckled out loud as I thought about how cliché this was. Then I realized that all of them were looking at me like  I was crazy.

"Look you can have him because I definitely don't want him and plus I don't want to get in the way of two lovers." I replied annoyed by the fact that they caused me to waste time on them then continued to walk down the hall way before I was stopped.

When I got to my car I looked back and muttered to myself  'I don't want any more drama in my life. I got enough'. Then drove all the way back home.