Chapter 7

Mia POV

Almost immediately after my mother dismissed us I grabbed Adrian by his wrist dragging him to my room slamming the door closed.

"Wow I didn't know you wanted us to be alone so quickly. Are you sure your not obsessed with me like all the other girls in the school?" He questioned smugly.

"Why the fuck would you tell my mom that you're my boyfriend?" I screamed "Are you crazy or psychotic?" I asked

"Cupcake I'm pretty sure they mean the same"  He stated while I just rolled my eyes.

"That's the point Adrian. I'm saying that...you know what I don't need to explain myself to you" I exclaimed "What do you want and also How'd you find out where I live?"

"Did you like the gift?" He asked seriously.

"That's all you want to kno..." I started then that's when I realized he wasn't even looking at me "Hey eyes up here"

"I see your wearing my bracelet" He stated genuinely looking happy. That's when I looked down to see that was indeed wearing his bracelet.

"Why'd you buy me a bracelet anyway? It looks really expensive" I asked.
I looked back up at him to see him looking nervous and I could see the tips of his ears turning pink.

"To be honest I really don't know. I guess I just hoped you'd fall for my charm if I got you something" He said while I rolled my eyes. His smug look back on his face.

"Well you gotta do a lot more than to just buy me a bracelet to impress me you know" I state.

"How about taking you on a romantic date?" He asked.

"I'm not gonna go o..." I started.

"Great it's settled then. I'll pick you up at 8:00 tomorrow" he said leaving the room before I had time to respond. Or even process his words. "Oh and by the way you can find a lot on the principal's computer" he replies to my previous question, popping his head back in for a quick second.

After a few short minutes my phone pinged with a message and when I saw it, this popped up.

"Dress casual." -Unknown number

"Who the hell are you?" -Mia

"Your boyfriend of course" - Unknown number

ADRIAN, YOU SLY PIG!

Author note - sorry for  updating after all this time.