Chapter 8

If you are confused by the nicknames then I suggest you go back to the author's note and look at their last names

Mia POV

The next morning 5:30 pm

Mia

"Guys major problem going on now. I need help right now!"

The 'King' (Alex)
"What's going on?"

'Goldilocks' (Stella)
"Are you okay"

'The boat' (Amy)
"Let me guess you got a date with a cute guy and now you need help"

Mia
"..."
"How the hell do you know that!"

'The boat' (Amy)
"When you have two friends, for seven years, who are boy crazy you tend to pick some things up 🤷"

'The king (Alex)
"..."

'Goldilocks' (Stella)
"..."

Mia
"..."

'The king' and 'Goldilocks'
"WE'RE NOT BOY CRAZY!"

'The boat' (Amy)
"You guys keep telling yourselves that"

'The king' and 'Goldilocks'
"😡"

Mia
"Guys could you focus. I need help. I don't even know why I'm bothering to dress up for Adrian but I am..."

'The king'
"..."

'Goldilocks'
"..."

'The boat'
"..."

Mia
"Oh s**t!"

'The boat'
"Adrian?"

'Goldilocks'
"Adrian? As in THE Adrian Hall?"

'The king'
"OMG! I would love to be you right now, Mia!"

'The boat'
"Told ya. Boy crazy"

'The king' and 'Goldilocks'
"Shut the hell up Amy!"

'The boat'
"🙄"
"Don't worry Mia we're on our way now. The advantage of living close to each lol. Stella when we get there you do the makeup, Alex you do the hair and I'll get the clothes sorted"

'Goldilocks'
"How come you get the easiest job?"

'The boat'
"Because I'm crap at hair and makeup unlike you two"

'The king'
"Makes sense"
"See ya soon Mia"

Mia
"Thanks guys I owe you a lot"

'The king'
"Don't mention it. This is what friends do"

3 hours later

"Are you guys done yet?" I asked annoyed.

"Not yet. Be patient Mia" Alex replied.

"But I've been in this damn chair, for what two-three hours now? What are you guys even doing. I'm not good at makeup but I'm pretty sure it doesn't take this long"

"We're almost done don't worry" Amy said.

"You also said that an hour ago" I mumbled under my breath.

"Beauty takes time sweetheart" Stella said this time.

"So what are you trying to tell me. That I'm not beautiful" I faked annoyance.

"NO! That's no..." She tried to say before she got cut off with my laughter.

"I'm only joking Stell. I know what you meant" I answer before chuckling as I hear her sigh in relief.

"Okay we're done" Amy concluded.

Before I could say anything they twirled me around on my wheely chair and what I saw was amazing. I wouldn't say that in the mirror showed a new me cause it didn't. The makeup Stella did was a natural style but I did make some of my features pop out and the Alex curled my straight hair to perfection.

"Guys this is amazing" I compliment breathlessly.

"Yeah yeah we know know put these on you only have 15 minutes before Adrian gets here" Amy stated before shoving a pile of clothing in my hands and pushed me into my ensuite bathroom.

A few minutes later a came out wearing a white crop top with black writing in it saying 'Dream', black jeans, a leather jacket from Alex's wardrobe and white sneakers.

"You look gorgeous!" Stella squealed practically jumping up and down while high-fiving the other two.

"We did good" Alex said.
"Our finest masterpiece" Amy continued. Just then the doorbell rang and all four of us snapped our heads to the  clock on the wall.

"Exactly 8:00. Man that dudes punctual" Amy stated before grabbing my head to lead me downstairs where Adrian's back was facing me while he was talking to my parents.

"You look after her young man" My dad threatened. That's when my mum looked up and gasp when she saw me making the two men look in the direction she was looking at. My eyes instantly found Adrian's and we both stared at each other for who knows how long, we also didn't realize that everyone else left the room into the kitchen. It was silent until he broke it saying.

"You look beautiful Mia" I felt heat crawling up my skin, forcing a blush to appear.

"Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself" I commented looking him up and down. He was wearing a dark blue v-neck with black jeans and converse with a leather jacket on to finish it all off.

"Well are you ready Miss Stone" He asked extending a hand out for me.

"Yes. Yes I am" I replied slowly taking his hand.

He lead us our the door but before it fully shut we heard my dad shout.

"I want her home by 11:00"