6

Michael POV
( I'm changing his name from Tjay to this cause ion like it 😚 )

It's been like 2 weeks since I saw or even talked to Briesnz, and I miss her like crazyyy. She been ignoring my text and calls, but I still been texting her good morning and good night every day. Today gone be the last day I put up with it.

Today I'm bout to go to her house and surprise her with a giant teddy bear, a I miss you card, and a crown necklace. I hope she like it and stop acting like how she acting.

I think after these past few days that I haven't been talking to her and she haven't been talking to me I realized that I need her and hat I love her, more then a best friend love.

Briesnz POV

I laying down in my bed in my towel since I just got out the shower and Ian feel like putting no clothes on because I was lazy and bout to go to sleep.

Dumbooo🤤: wtw? Lemme slide

Bribaby😍🦍: alright tell me when you outside.

I started to put some clothes on since he was coming and go try to make us a snack.

As soon as I got done with the snack somebody called me and it was Michael.

Phone call

Michael💘: Briesnz?

Bribri😛: yea

Michael💘: open yo door I'm outside

Bribri😛: Alright

Phone call over

Ion even know why he just popping up on me. He knowwsss I hate that.

When I opened the door I was just bout to get on him for just popping up without asking.

" Michael why you just popped up over here like you live her or sum huh? You know I don't like when people do that, you could've called first."

" ik , and my bad but I just missed you and you don't know how to answer a nigga calls or nun so I had to pop up on you."

"Mmm just call next time ok."

" alright let's go to to room." He said rubbing his hands together.

" we is not about to do nun anyway boy so don't get to happy." I said rubbing my hands just like him.

" you no funnn. But for real Ian come here for nun like that. I just wanna talk cause Ian talk to you in a min and like I said I miss yo ugly ass."

"Awll I missed you to, but I just been real busy.."

" busy with Kd bitch ass" he mumbled like I didn't hear him.

"Anywayyy let's talk."

" alright lemme go get sum to drink , you want sum while I'm down there?"

" yeah get me whatever you getting."

It seemed like he was downstairs for a while.

While he was getting the drinks Kd texted me.

Dumbooo🤤: sum came up I'll be there in about 15 minutes

Bribaby😍🦍: alright
Read at 6:35

Right aft that Michael finally gave me my drink and it was some Mountain Dew.

Michael was watching me drink it the whole time, it was kinda weird but Ian stress it.

5 minutes after I drunk the pop I started getting dizzy and felt real like loose and everything turned funny.

I started looking at Michael and for some reason he was looking like Kd a lil, like all daddyish.