22

Briesnz POV

"Girl hurry up so I can go live."

"It's not even that serious, but go live I'm ready now."

When she said that I went live and waited for viewers to come in.

"So since yesterday muthafuckas was tryna play me like Ian been dat. Like ion know everything about this man. But I'm not on no grimey shit right now. So yea where should we start? The fact I got cheated on through my whole pregnancy mostly? Or how my baby biological daddy haven't been in her life since the day we got out the hospital? We just gone start out from the day I was going into labor like when my water broke."

"Y'all don't now how grimey Kd ugly ass is, but y'all gone see today."

"PERIOD" we both yelled and swiped our neck.

Okay but anyway back to my story so the day my water broke it broke in my sleep. So I woke up and my water broke and my boyfriend at the time was Javarris. And he wasn't tryna take me to the hospital cause he was sleepy I guess so I was like fuck you and then he said fuck my baby so I got my ass out that house and from round him cause who would say that? But anyway I had left the house and I went out side and sat on the little apartment benches and it had started to rain a lil and Kd dusty crummy ugly ass wasn't answering the phone for shit. I was bout to have my baby, I was not about to drive myself to the hospital to give birth. So I started doing what a real bitch would do and I walked. Thennn my favorite person in the whole wide world pulled up and was like, you need a ride? And I was like fuckk no! Cause Ian know him and he could be on some stalker shit so I politely declined. Then he was like ion care get in. Then he took me to the hospital and he even stayed until Kd got there. He got there before the baby came tho." I said then looked at some of the comments.

Random1: soo this whole live about Kd? You seem pressed.

"I'm pressed? Girlaaaa pressed fo what? Ion want Kd and ion need him what I'm pressed about?"

Random2: wowww this whole time I'm thinking he do for his kids🤣

"He do for tianna baby. But he don't do nun for mine, but Ian tripping all love for her baby. My baby coo."

Randommm: so you got somebody else playing daddy for Kd baby? You sad asf 👎🏾

"Who else gone okay daddy then? Kd not. Lemme be sad then tf"

"Girl stop reading them dumb ass comments and get back to the story." She said hitting my head soft.

"Alright alright, but yea when we was all happy and stuff when we left and we had went to his house. I was a lil mad cause me and tianna was arguing or w.e so I went to sleep and I woke up cause I heard laughing and guess what y'all. Guess what tf I woke up to."

"Ion know if you should tell em sis"

"Ima tell em" I said laughing.

"But frl He was otp talking shit about me with her" I said fake gasping.

"Can y'all believe that?"

"But yeaa anywayyyyy I was like oh nooo lemme get my shit and my baby and go. So I called daequan cause why not, and Ian wanna call Jamere cause we wasn't on the best terms but we was on good terms. But Ian know daequan like that so I was lowkey scareddd. So I called him like can you come get me to go get my car I'll give you gas money and his bitch ass ain't wanna take my gas money. But I waited for like 5 minutes for him to come. Then when he came and I got in the car Kd was watching like watching watching all threw the blinds and shit. And ik he seen me get in cause daequan got a nice ass car. But anyway when I went to my house to get my clothes and my car and everything cause I was like just over me and my exes whole relationship, and we lived together at the time. I was planning on going to my moms house or a hotel so I can look for a new house to live in."