29

Briesnz POV

When I woke up I smelt breakfast and I heard music playing .

I walked to the kitchen and I grabbed daequan butt cause he ain't have on no clothes, just his underwear and he jumped and turned around quick.

"Stop playing so much, Ian wit all that gay shit"

I just laughed at him.

"Go get in the tub, I made you some nice bath water wit bubbles and shit then put on the outfit that's in there to."

"Hold up what you bouta do? First it breakfast then it's a bath what's going on?"

"Just go I'll answer yo questions later."

When I got in the bathroom I seen this cute ass outfit. I hurried up and got in the tub then got washed up and stuff.

I put on the outfit then went down there and ate the food Daequan cooked for me.

"Boy this shit actually good, you tryna get yo dick sucked good tonight huh? I might have to do some freaky shit tonight."

"You bout to suck me up tonight let's gooooo! Pinky promise cause you be stingy w da head, knowing yo shit fye. Be having a nigga toes curl up and shit."

*yall lmaooo 😭*

" I am, frl . But tell me what you tryna do cause you being extra nice today ."

" just know you'll see later. I'm bouta go get inna shower real quick so stay tight ."

After he went to get in in the shower I FaceTimed jamere.

"Heyyy girl I miss you."

"I miss you to, you needa come get me Ben acting like a whole bitch right now."

"Don't make me fuck you up while you think it's sweet" Ben yelled.

"Hey Ben"

"Hey bri" he yelled.

"Girl anyways wyd?"

"Move away from Ben nosy ass I gotta tell you sum."

"Alright, I'm inna room now tell me bitch."

"Okay so tell me why last night me and daequan was talking or w.e cause you know how I been feeling depressed and insecure and shit?"

"Yea"

"So im telling him or w.e and daequan ass was like I love you can nobody replace you and shit like that. Then he gone say I hope that's my baby and he gave some names for it boy and girl."

"Awwwww , that's so sweet. I wish my nigga would do that for me. His ass don't do nun but give me headaches and shit."

"Girl you is hell. Then after that we fucked like 3 times and then he was kissing me like every single place of my body so I don't feel insecure."

"Girl no wonder you over here glowing and shit ."

" that too, and to top it off, this morning he made me breakfast and he made me a bubble bath and bought me this cute ass outfit. He bout to take me somewhere else but idk where., he won't tell me."

"Girl periodt, you beater suck the skin off his dick tonight cause bAbY GiRl, he earned it." She said the end in a bsimone voice.