27

Briesnz POV

"Girl quit mugging me and smile for the picture." I said talking to my baby.

After the day I went to see kd im the hospital I booked me and vassiah to Florida so we could take a mini vacation and I could clear my head up , cause I was going through so much atm and ion need to be stressing cause I'm pregnant.

Today was our last day and I was bout to go to a park or sum so I could play with my baby.

Through this whole week I been here I haven't even touched my phone, it feels good to just be by myself and not have to worry about anything , but ik its all gone end when I go back home. But I'm about to start going to therapy and I'm about to start taking pills for my depression.

I decided to un-disable my instagram page so I could post my daughter, then I was gonna re disable it.

*imagine that's briesnz please 😌, I might just change briesnz character to her but idk yet *

Swipe

999,456 ❤️ 150,578 💬 Craveebri: happy❤️Craveemere: girl where tf is you at ‼️‼️Nbakd2x:^^^^ we bouta report you missing ↪️ craveebri: no tf y'all not, I'm not missing ↪️ nbakd2x: then where tf are you ?? And why you disable everything ??↪️craveeb...

Craveebri: happy❤️
Craveemere: girl where tf is you at ‼️‼️
Nbakd2x:^^^^ we bouta report you missing
↪️ craveebri: no tf y'all not, I'm not missing
↪️ nbakd2x: then where tf are you ?? And why you disable everything ??
↪️craveebri: needed some space. I'll be back when I'm okay
Craveemere: girl wtf you mean when you okay!? I been worried sick ab you being okay.... at least call me or tell me where you are , I love you
↪️craveebri: I love you to, I'm okay and I'll be back whenever I'm ready
Theshaderoom: hmmmmmm? What's the tea sis why you gone🤣
Iam.tianna: my step daughter look clean asf 😍🥵
↪️ craveebri: you won this one... tired of going back and fourth
1k.quan: wya???
1k.quan: call me ASAP

After reading the comments and responding to some of them I turned the comments off and then deleted everything off my page but that.

Then I took my phone off dnd and I got so many messages.

I got 86 missed calls from jamere, 30 from Kd, and 17 from Daequan. Then I had 103 text from jamere, 45 from kd and 30 from daequan.

I didn't even read them I just texted back I'm safe and okay then I put my back in dnd and left to go to the park.

On my way back from the park I went to the store and bought me and vassiah some snacks to snack on while I pack our stuff up to leave tomorrow. When I was walking out I bumped into a man and everything put my bag had fell out.

The man helped me pick my stuff and and I almost screamed when I saw who it was.

"Briesnz?"

"Daddy?" We both said at the same time and then hugged each other.

"I thought you were in jail?? How you get here?"

"I was, but I got out like 2 months ago and then I didn't have your mama number or anybody's so I just got out got a job and stayed here. I didn't even know if you guys still lived in the same house or nun."

"Duh we still live in the house. I miss you so much, I been going through a whole lot while you were gone."
I said hugging him tight again.

"Yea but now I'm back , and for good this time I'm almost 38, I can't keep going in and out of jail. And I missed you a whole lot to, I thought about you everyday and wondered how you were doing." He said letting go.

"Wait who's baby us this, she's beautiful."

"Oh yea, and this my baby. We got a lot to catch up on. Maybe you could come with me to go back home tomorrow and you could stay with mom."

He have a uneasy look when I brung up my mom but tried to cover it.

"That's sound good, what's your # so I could call you?"

I gave him my number then I went back home and me and Vassiah laid up and watched Tv.

While we was watching tv she has fell asleep then I got bored and I couldn't go to sleep, so I decided to just in disable my instagram and go live.

As soon as I went live I had like 60 viewers.

"Dang why I got so many viewers today, what happened y'all?" I said eating some hot Funyuns.

Shaderoom.yb: girl they put you as missing on here and made a report about it

"Oh my gosh . Y'all screen record this and post it for me cause they doing the complete most. I Briesnz Dior Smith is not missin. I can go where ever tf I want to and not tell nobody because I'm grown asf. The reason why I deleted my social media is because I have depression and I'm bipolar. Y'all think I wanna see all the negativity that's on social media about me all the time ? And I left BR cause I needed to calm down because the way I was stressing was prolly gone hurt my baby."

Theshaderoom: yo what sis🤣🤣

"Oh shit, see this why I deleted my social media cause of the shade room. Fuck the shaderoom in my Yb voice. And Ian mean to say that, so disregard that. And since y'all all up in my business I am in Florida living my best
my life with my baby getting me some nice sun and going to the nice ass beach."

Shaderoom.yb: period Pooh 🤣‼️

"Anyway I jut got on here cause I was bored but y'all dtm so I'm off here." I said ending the live.

After I thought about it I decided to text daequan and jamere cause who knows what's going through they minds.

Briesnz💞: hey
Jamere😍: Wya?
Briesnz💞: damn no hey back 🤣 but I needa talk to you about some stuff.... I feel like everything is bottled up and it's getting the best of me. I'm coming home tomorrow and I want you to come to my first therapy session
Jamere😍: girl yk you can tell me anything and when ever. You got depression and you bipolar ??? Why I gotta find out stud through social media !? 💔
Briesnz💞: ik and I'm sorry. I've always been bipolar but I just got depression last year or the year before it. I just use to hide it so I never asked my mom for help or told her. And I know that's a dumb thing to do but I just don't have the guts to tell my own mom that I feel like dying everyday so I cover it with a smile. My life ain't supposed to be like this. I'm supposed to be in college becoming a nurse but instead work a 9-5 and I'm out of college w a daughter that's almost one.
Jamere😍: everything gone come out in yo favor. Just prey and you gone be back and better on track becoming a nurse. I want you to be happy so take however long you need to get yo head right, just know I love you😘
Briesnz💞: gurl I'm coming home tomorrow, I just needed a lil break. I love you to❤️

___________________________

Sorry I was supposed to been update this 😭😭

Just a lil filler guys I'll try to updat today after school to