7

Continued ..

Briesnz POV

As I started walking further into the house I heard moaning noises coming from a closed room door.

I thought about it and laughed. This nigga really stood me up for some pussy. That's tuff.

I opened the door slow and I saw him hitting the girl Tianna from the back and he broke his neck to look at me and instantly pulled out of her.

Tianna looked back at him then me and laughed putting her clothes back on. I wasn't  tripping about her, I was mad at him.

" wow Kd I thought we a lil sum, I guess this way more important then me getting raped because you wanted some pussy but Ian even trippen off you doe. Be safe." I said as I walked out the room heading toward the door until he pulled my wrist.

" wym you getting raped?" He said looking confused.

" what I said nigga, now let me go." I said .

He just looked at me with a sad and hurt look.

He tried to hurry up and put his clothes on to try to explain but I just didn't wanna here it.

" Bri wait, it's not what it looks like."

"Then what is it cause it look like you was fucking another bitch while you was supposed to come see me? If you woulda came I probably wouldn't have got raped. Nah I can't even blame you it's my fault for even giving him the vibe for sex."

He just sat there looking stupid.

"That's what I thought." I said with a light chuckle.

He grabbed my wrist and said " wait why you tripping we not even together?"

When he said that my heart dropped but I shook it off and laughed.

" you right, ion even know why I had faith in yo dumb ass."

When I got home I instantly broke down crying.

I felt depressed, sad, lonely, and that everything was my fault.

I didn't have anybody to talk to like Jamere because she was out of the states to her dads side of family for her uncles funeral and then she was gonna stay there for a month.

For weeks I still I didn't tell anybody what Michael did to me, not even my mom.

She would ask me what's wrong and is say " relationship problems" and she wouldn't question me anymore because she knows that I like my own privacy.

Kd POV

Ever since Briesnz caught me fucking Tianna I just been thinking about her a lot.

She hasn't been posting on her snap chat, instagram, Facebook, nun.

She usually posts everyday but she hasn't for weeks.

I wanna go check on her and apologize but I don't want to disturb her or make her feel sad or anything.

Fuck it why not.