10

Briesnz POV

"I'll be back, you need something while I'm gone?" I asked Kd getting up from his bed.

" get me a backwoods and some hot chips"

"Mmk"

For at least 3 weeks I been throwing up and craving weird stuff, but I thought I had a stomach flu and my period was bout to come on but it still hasn't came. So I'm bout to go get a pregnancy test from cvs.

After I went to the store and got everything when I came back I was so glad that Kd was sleep so when I take the take the test he not gone know I'm taking it. If I am pregnant I'm gone be so heartbroken but then again I'm gone be happy cause I want kids, a lot of them. I just wanted to be more successful before it all happened.

I read the directions then peed on the stick.

After about 10 minutes I looked at the test that was on the counter and my heart dropped. It was a positive test.

I immediately started bawling my eyes out silently.

I stayed in the same spot crying  for about 4 minutes until I got myself together and then I went and layed back down with Kd and went to sleep.

It felt like I was only sleep for like 10 minutes when Kd woke me up by tapping me.

"Aye, aye, wake up. Briii" He said shaking me

" whatcha want , it can't be that important for you to be waking me up out my sleep " I said half woke.

I had a banging head ache that I just wanted to sleep away but he won't let me.

" cause I wanna know what this is "

I popped my head up to see what he was talking about and I felt a lump come in my throat.

" what it look like " I said smart trying to play like I had a attitude.

" Briesnz right now Ian tryna play, keep it gangsta wimme. You pregnant or what? "

I sat there quiet looking away from him.

" so youn know how to talk "

I kept sitting there quiet.

" look at me and answer me " He said while moving my head to where I'm looking at him.

Tears just slowly rolled down my face.

" yea, that's what the pregnancy test say "

He wiped my tears and started started kissing me all over my face making me smile a lil bit.

" why you crying stink, this supposed to be happy. Ion want my lil nigga to be sad right now cause you is" He said smiling.

" I'm crying cause ion want this, I don't wanna have a baby. This is to much for me. We moving to fast. Ion even know if I want to be with you for the rest of my life or have a baby with you. "

His smile dropped.

" what you mean youn want my baby" He said with his face scrunched up.

You could tell he was getting mad by the way his voice was changing.

" I never said that, all I'm saying is I wanna be more successful before I have a baby, and we moving way faster then we need to be."

" we not moving fast, when I first seen you and I started helping you with shit I knew I wanted to be with you and you only. I can tell you everything I love about you. You prolly don't feel the same but I love you, and I'll do anything for you."

Is this nigga expressing his feelings towards me? Oh bitch IM THAT cause hood niggas don't show feelings wth.

And don't this dude understand I been loving him since forever.

I kissed him real passionate and told him I feel the same.

We layed back down and we sat and talked about our feelings for hours.

________________________

Y'all I'm tryna update everyday but I keep feeling like my story a flop. I hope it ain't frl sksksk 😭.

Anyway I was on his live and somebody was like " lemme ride yo ears" I was dead asf💀😭 he was like my ears tho 😭.

Y'all needa comment and vote on my story 🤨

Netflix or Hulu?