16

Briesnz POV

When I was waking up I herd a whole bunch of little laughs.

"Awww look at the happy family " Ben said in a baby voice.

" shut yo ass up for you wake them up" I heard Jamere say to Ben a slap his neck.

I looked up at Kd and I seen he was looking at them squinting.

"Why the he'll y'all watching us sleep" Kd said in a groggy deep morning voice.

" cause it's almost 3:00 and y'all asses still sleep, what y'all was doing last night" Jamere said

"Talking" I finally spoke up.

"Mmm well wake y'all asses up we bout to go"

"Hold up we? I got a nigga waiting on me at home."

Jamere just looked at me and rolled her eyes then shut the door.

"Why you don't just leave that nigga, he don't deserve you" Kd said looking at me.

" cause I can't, it's not as easy as that. When time comes and I feel like we no longer need to be together then I will. Who do deserve me if he don't? Wait lemme guess you?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Chill I was just saying, but you got a nigga waiting on you so gone handle yo business" he said getting in his phone and typing.

I got out the bed and went to take a shower, luckily I had extra clothes in my car.

I finally got out the shower and checked my phone. I had like 207 Instagram notifications from ppl tagging me in stuff and texting me. Then I had like 40 text messages all from Javarris. I clicked on Javarris messages and I read a few.

Javarris🥵😚: oh so you must take me as a joke asum

Javarris🥵😚: stop fucking playing wimme, you do stupid shit to make me mad. You want me to put my hands on you

Javarris🥵😚: lemme find out you gave that nigga some of my pussy

Javarris🥵😚:be prepared for yo ass to get beat when you get home since you think ima joke

I scrunched my eyebrows up and texted back.

Bri🥰: wym? What you talkin about

He texted back almost immediately.

Javarris🥵😚: get on da gram

Javarris🥵😚: omm when I see you it's ov wit.

I checked my Instagram and I seen what he was talking about, one of them had posted a video of me and Kd in the bed when I am have no pants on and he didn't either and he was hugging my stomach with his hands was on my butt.

Another post that caught my eye was what the teen shade room posted.

Theshaderoomteens: #nbakd and #briesnz are back together but more abusive this time.

I decided to read some of the comments.

Random23: damn all of nba some women abusers, they some bitches