33 (part 2) *the end*

Briesnz POV

"Um ion wanna be the negative one but I just wanna know, and I'm sure everybody else wants to know to. Why'd you leave and what happened.?"

She just laughed a lil then finally said sum.

"When me and Daequan we're together , my brother and him were opps to each other like til the point to they wanted to kill each other. So me and him would sneak around , at first I was thinking like he just tryna get w me to get to my brother but nah daequan really wanted me. We snook around for some months and he the one who took my virginity, then he got me pregnant. When my brother found out he went ballistic. He started treating me like I was just a bitch off the streets, so I just stopped talking to him. Then after a while he said it was either me or my baby and I chose me, cause who wouldn't you know? So I just dropped her off with Daequan like she was just coming for a couple days and I left to New York. I had to start a whole new life. I used to try to keep up with Daequan and Maya but he didn't post anything about her. I only found your page because he posted y'all before and I just had to follow you." She said laughing.

"That day you posted her I got so mad but so happy at the same time because it's the first time I've seen her for a long time and because he had somebody else around her."

After she said that I just sat thinking about how I should feel and how Daequan would feel right now. I mean I probably would've did the same thing if I was in her shoes so who am I to judge?

When I finally looked up I saw they we where at the cemetery. We was about to  burry my boyfriend, my love, my everything. This was going to be the last time that I saw him ever.

Everybody got out the limo and walked to the grave. It was a bigger sweet moment.

As they was lowering his casket into the grown I whispered i love you and dropped a white rose into the grown with it. After that I hugged jamere and started crying.

"I know I know, he's in a better place." She said rocking us side to side.

After a little bit I let go and looked at Samaya's mom and tried to read her face. She just had a empty face with no emotion.

I walked over to her and touched her back.

"You wanna come with me and the rest of us out to eat ? It's no where special, just gonna go to Daequans favorite restaurant Fazolis.

"Uh I guess." She laughed a little while wiping a tear that fell.

Everybody that wanted to go to fazolis followed each other and we all sat. Jamere, me, Vassiah, Devyn, Samaya, and her mom who's name i learned is Sky all sat together at one table while everybody else sat at there own tables.

Samaya looked at her at her mom then looked at me and just smiled. It made me happy on the inside that's he still knew who she was.

I turned to her and said "who is that ? You know who that is huh?"

She looked at me and started smiling then she said " that's my mama."

"Give her a hug why you acting fake" I said playing with her.

She got up and gave her a hug and then a kiss.