feb

feb. 27 2016
"god, there's so much rain today." gia groaned. she forgot to bring an umbrella today, even when her driver told her several times to accept his. she fished her phone out of her backpack and dialed her driver's number.

"hey mr jeon. can you come and pick me up?" she asked, biting her lip in the process. she could hear shuffling in the back until he finally answered her.

"i'm sorry ms kim but your mom asked me to pick her up right now too. i can pick you up first if you would like? if not, you could catch a ride on the bus. you have your card right?" worry in his voice was discernible. gia sighed.

"no, pick mom up first. i can handle myself. thanks anyway jeongguk. oops! i mean mr jeon. sorry it just slipped out." gia covered her mouth and giggled. she loved to tease her young driver. he was  young to be working in a business like his, but he was quite experienced. not to mention, he has such a pretty voice.

gia's driver drove her to school every morning and picked her up from wherever she was. ever since she was 15, it had always been like that. from there, they had developed a brother and sister relationship.

it was nice of mr jeon to be able to play around with giana. she had no siblings and being home alone was boring a lot of the time. since they were close in age,  being only five years apart, they could relate a lot in many different things.

he was like a pillar that held her up when she was so closing to falling apart. he was someone that she could trust, and someone that knew her heart.

"goodbye giana, be safe okay? call me if anything happens." she hummed in response and hung up quickly. she had to go find a bus before they stopped sending them.

the rain continued to pour harder. and gia was afraid. she didn't like rain. not one bit. she didn't like the way it hit her skin. she didn't like the way that it made the roads slippery. she didn't like the thought that the wet roads, could make a car skid and collide with other vechiles. so many accidents in the rain, it gave her goosebumps.

she hesitated touching those metal bars and heading out into the cold, hard rain. her hand lingered on the door. gia took a deep breathe, and finally she pushed the doors open.

once the rain hit her skin, she felt distraught. the feeling of sadness, and the feeling of pain hit her heart like a tsunami. the memories and the painful flashbacks hit her like a wave.

she felt the rain pit pat on her head as she took two steps outside. the pouring water immediately made her hair wet.

before she could take anymore steps, she felt a cover over her head. a hand wrapped around her wrist. the handle of the umbrella was shoved into her hand.

realizing that it was an actual person who just scarified their umbrella to her, gia looked up to meet her savior. to her surprise, the dark hooded figure had already run off and turned the corner.

a tug in heart made her curious. she wanted to know who he was and why he just gave her his umbrella. what did he do that for? did he just randomly decided to give her, his only source of aridity?

just as she was about to run after him, gia felt something soft under her shoe. she lifted her foot up.

her heart broke. her lungs tightened, like someone was trying to squeeze the air out of her. her hands trembled as she bent down, grabbing the wet, poorly cut red rope.

"donghyuck?" she whispered to herself, examining the rope. she rubbed it against her thumb. it felt like hers. her original.

she looked up at the road. the empty, devoid, dark road. then it hit her, when she remembered that the dark hooded figure ran around the corner, just seven minutes ago.

a/n: kind of a filler:)
when do u think they'll meet?;)
also merry crysler eve:)