april 17 2012 "i cannot believe you! you actually think that my daughter would be in love with your delinquent son?! i find that very hard to believe

april 17 2012
"i cannot believe you! you actually think that my daughter would be in love with your delinquent son?! i find that very hard to believe." a woman, in about her thirties, yelled. her black, neck-short hair was ruffled around in frustration.

"so you don't think that your spoiled brat of a daughter wouldn't like to be with my beautiful and talented son? unbelievable! you think you're so high and mighty with all your money? no you aren't! you are trash. you think you're superior because of your fucking money? well reality check ma'am. you are still like the rest of us! get that into your thick head!"

the other curly black haired woman exclaimed back. she has had enough of this lady trashing her son for just loving her daughter. mrs lee didn't actually think that the twelve year old girl living in this household was a spoiled brat. she just couldn't think straight. after hearing all of the ugly things that this 'high and mighty' lady said about her son, she was over it.

the other lady was fuming. she had never seen someone disrespect and defile her so much, to the point where she actually felt offended. and she wanted her out of her face and her house.

"you need to leave. i don't want your son around my daughter ever again! if i ever see you around this neighborhood again i'll make sure to file that report about your husband!"

mrs lee had tears in her eyes. her poor son, and her sick and twisted husband. she hadn't got a clue what to do. all she did was nod, and she opened the door.

"donghyuck! what are you doing here? we need to leave right now." the boy looked as confused as ever.

"what do you mean mom? leaving? w-what? i'm here to see gia." he replied, a small smile growing on his face. it was quickly replaced with a worried expression as he saw his own mother with tears pouring down her face.

"mom! what's wrong? why are you leaving gia's house crying? did you have a fight with mrs kim again?" the little boy asked, placing his small hands on her cheeks. the boy wiped his mother's tears. he was concerned. why would his mother be at his best friend's porch, just crying?

"look donghyuck we need to leave. you can't be with giana anymore. it's over. you can't be seen here either. you need to go." now donghyuck was even more baffled.

"what are you saying? are you even hearing yourself? what do you mean leaving? i can't leave gia behind! let me go talk to her!" donghyuck hadn't even let his poor mother speak a word. he had already barged into the girl's household.

the mean, cold mother of giana stood there. a dark expression on her face as she saw the little boy who lived next door.

"what the hell are you doing here?" poison was laced in mrs kim's words. they spread out to donghyuck like a cancer cell in a dying human body.