feb

feb. 27 2016
she ran as fast her legs took take her. the red rope still attatched to her wrist and the umbrella still in her graspe. she had to find him. whoever he was.

she bent down and held her knees. she couldn't find him. he had disappeared so quickly. he just vanished. gia was finally at the end of street, all hope was slowly fading away. there was one last place she could check before she would accept the fact that she would never see that person again.

there in the end of the street was a tiny mcdonalds. there was a yellow, and red neon sign glowing with the words 'open' engraved in it. beforehand, gia closed the umbrella and stepped into the small but cozy shop.

she looked around, and finally her eyes spotted an all black figure sitting in the smallest corner of the place. she was shaking.

was it really him? could he really still be alive? what are you thinking giana? you saw it, you saw the car crash. you saw the car implode in itself. there was no way, a twelve year old boy would've been able to survive that kind of crash.

he's gone giana. accept that.

gia sighed. she knew that it was true. it could just be a coincidence that there was a red rope at the bottom of her shoe. i mean, red rope wasn't just used for bracelets and for her fairytales. it could all just be a misunderstanding.

with taking one last glance at the figure, she turned around. she didn't want to look back. she didn't want to leave and regret it. she reached for the door.

in a spur of a moment, the door slammed itself shut and smacked her faceplate. the impact was wearysome. she tumbled backwards, landing on her bottom. a gasp was heard from the person hovering above her.

"oh my god! i'm so sorry! i didn't mean it. i didn't see you. i- are you okay?" gia groaned. she grabbed her throbbing head. she felt lighthead. that voice.

a voice, so unique.

when she finally regained her senses. her eyes met the man in the dark hoodie. the one that gave her the umbrella. the one that dropped the red rope. and the one that died four years ago, while she just watched it happen.

a/n: very very short chapter.
only because i dont know how else
to continue it from here. i tried to make it
as long as i could but it still ended
up a little shorter than usual.
it would be better if it was a short chapter
the next one will be 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👌🏻 dw;))