~6 Sleepover

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng~

"Bye, mama! Bye, papa! Have a good time tonight!" I waved to my parents as they left, happy that they we're getting a night all to themselves.

"Stay safe, Marinette!"

"Adrien can come over if you'd like,"

"But don't have too much fun!"

"Tom!"

"Ow! Sheesh, Sabine, it was just a joke!"

I shook my head, ignoring my father's comment.

Tikki flew out. "Ready for your sleepover?"

I nodded. "I haven't had one since... well, since Alya's twin sisters got akumatized and she became Rena Rouge!"

I felt a little sad, but I shrugged it off.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Chloe's here!" I exclaimed, rushing over to the door.

Chloe stood in the doorway, wearing a yellow tank top and white pajama pants, holding a pillow. I noticed that her hair was loose. She smiled awkwardly.

Hey, we used to be enemies.

I smiled. "Chloe! Come in!"

"Hey, Marinette. Thanks for inviting me."

"It's no problem, really! We could use a break, honestly."

Chloe came in, looking around. "I haven't been to your house before,"

I laughed. "Well, here you are! Come upstairs,"

Chloe followed me upstairs, and she looked around my room.

"I figured we could play a game or something before baking, and we could maybe watch a movie later, and I also-"

"Where are all your pictures of Adrien?"

I froze, turning red. "W-What pictures of Adrien? I don't have any pictures of Adrien, hahaha..."

"Marinette, it was all over national television. Even Adrien knows," She deadpanned.

"Okay, fine. You got me. When Adrien and I got closer, I took them all down. He comes over a lot, and I figured he'd be uncomfortable if they were up."

"You obviously kept a few of them." Chloe smirked, pointing at a few photos on my wall.

Indeed, they were of Adrien. But these were more personal photos, like with him, Nino, Alya, and me just us goofing off and having fun. There were also the more recent photos of just me and Adrien. I didn't have any magazine clippings or stalker photos anymore.

"Yeah..." I sighed. "I couldn't help myself."

Suddenly, Chloe tugged on the string, Adrien's ENTIRE SCHUDEDLE coming down.

"That proves my theory," She grinned. "You like him, don't you?"

"Whaaaaat? Me, like Adrien? Ha! Nuh uh." I was sweating.

Tikki poked her tiny head out of one of my drawers, grinning.

'Oh, shush!' I mouthed, sticking my tounge out at her as she disappeared.

Chloe was laughing her head off. "You totally do!"

I sighed again, plopping down on my chaise. "Fiiiine, maybe I do like Adrien..."

Chloe set down her bag, sitting on the floor and proppng her chin on her hand, tilting her head as if I was telling her a fascinating story.

"Do go on, Marinette." She teased.