~7 Movie Night

~Adrien Agreste~

When I had arrived at Marinette's, I didn't expect to see Chloe behind the counter in the bakery, in her pajamas and an aapron, looking through recipes.

"Chloe? What are you doing here?" I asked as I took off my hood, having been stalked my fans.

Chloe looked up. "Adrien! Hey!"

She didn't call me Adrikins. She really must be changing.

"Marinette invited me over for a sleepover, can you believe it? We're getting along so nicely! She said you might stop by,"

I smiled. "Marinette really is amazing. Speaking of which, where is she?"

"Why, she went to get fl-"

Suddenly, I heard a scream. A very familiar scream.

Me and Chloe looked at each other, as if we were thinking the same thing:

Marinette.

We ran, me the fastest, arriving just in time to see Marinette tumble down the stairs.

"Marinette!" I dove to her rescue, catching her in my arms.

"A-Adrien?! " She gasped before passing out.

"Marinette?" I asked.

Chloe kneeled next to me. "She must've hit her head."

I nodded, knowing hat i had to do. I lifted Marinette up bridal style, carrying her up to her room.

Chloe opened the trapdoor, helping me get Marinette through it. Once inside, I layed Marinette down on her chaise.

"I'll go get an ice pack," Chloe said, and I nodded, watching her climb through the trapdoor.

"Marinette, what were you thinking?" I shook my head. Plagg flew out of my shirt.

"Your girlfriend sure is clumsy, alright." He chuckled, and I shot him a glare. "You know Natalie's on her way. She'll be mad if your not out there when she arrives."

"I want to stay with Marinette to make sure she's okay. She'll understand,"

"I don't know, kid. What if-"

The trap door opened, and Plagg dove back into my shirt.

"Adrien? Were you talking to yourself?" Chloe asked, handing me the ice pack, which was wrapped in a towel.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, I'm just super worried. Natalie is coming to pick me up in a few minutes, but I want to stay here with Marinette, make sure she's okay."

"She'll understand, I'm sure." Chloe shrugged. "If she doesn't, at least Marinette and I still get to have our girls night."

She stuck her tounge out at me, and I laughed.

"I'm just worried, Chloe. What if she has a concussion or-"

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Marinette's mini projector mysteriously fly upward, closing itself."

Me and Chloe looked at each other as if to say: What the hell was that?

I shrugged, deciding Marinette was more important right now.

I didn't see the blurred red figure, but Chloe did.

"What was that?!" Chloe gasped, and I turned.

"What was what?" I looked around the room, but nothing was there.

Chloe shook her head. "Sorry. It must've been a trick of the light."

I could tell Chloe was hiding something, but, again, I shrugged it off.