11- Demandeur

(Warning! Major fangirling and shipping ahead!)

~Lila Rossi~

Who does Adrien think he is,  standing up for Marinette like that? She's worthless! I'm the one that deserves him, not her! Urgh! At least I can get my revenge... but how?

I already took away all of her friends, ruined her life! I did the same with that Bourgeis girl. But Adrien? All of Paris adores that snob!

By declaring war on him and his friends I am basically declaring war on the world...

Why am I even doing this? Is it for attention? Praise?

...real friends?

I stopped running, sitting down on the stairs of school, eyes wide. My shoulders shook as I realized that what I was doing was wrong.

Why am I doing this to poor Marinette? Shes kind, sweet, heroic, caring, beautiful... all the things I'm not.

I messed up. No one will ever want to be my friend now. No one...

I felt tears on my cheeks.

I think it's time I told the truth for once.

Yes. A voice spoke in my head. I gasped. Or you can show them all what your made of.

"No! No, I won't let you turn me into a villain, HawkMoth!" I shook my head, trying to ignore his voice.

Ah, but isn't this what you want? To show them all that your not the sweet girl you claim to be? To show them the truth? Maybe then you can fnd some real friends... maybe you can fix your mistakes.

"Fix my... fix my mistakes..." I felt him taking over, but I held back. "NO! STOP! I WILL NOT DO EVIL! NO!"

But what about having friends? If you tell them all now, no one will ever be your friend. No one would ever be friends with a liar.

No... yes... no... yes... no!

"I... I am a liar... I..."

Everything went dark as the voice continued speaking.

Demandeur, I am giving you the power to reveal the truth, and only the truth. Those who lie will be punished, and those who tell the truth will be awarded. You will be able to hide in a crowd, as well as stand out. The only thing I ask in return is Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous...

The voice that spoke wasn't mine. "The truth is the only thing that will be seen today!"

Black bubbles surrounded me, and I lost all control.

Lila was gone, and Demandeur had taken over.

(A/N Okay, so, quick note about the akuma's name: on a certain website, demandeur is supposed to mean 'seeker'. But according to Google, demandeur means 'applicant'. The English version of Demandeur is basically Seeker, because Lila's seeking the truth. Do you get it now? Sorry if you were confused lol)

-0-0-0-

~Chloe Bourgeis~

"Marinette... Marinette, wake up!" I laughed, shaking the sleeping teen.

She bolted up. "I'm awake!"

I laughed. 

How can the hero of Paris fight bad guys when she can barely even stay awake some mornings?

"Oh! Chloe! Wait... what time is it? Am I late for schoo?!" Marinette scurried down her ladder faster then you could say Ladybug.

I shook my head. "The ski trip, remember? I stayed the night yesterday so I could help you pack. Adrien will be here any minute!"