Chapter 1: Neglected

(Always remember that I don't own anything and I only own the story line of this fanfic, okay? So, let's get right into the story.)

Setting: At the park

You and Issei are laying down on the ground with bruises and wounds all around your body and bleeding tremendously while the fallen angels are laughing to you and Issei.

Y/n (bleeding) - Why....... why....... am I...... so weak?? I.....I couldn't....... protect...... my best friend......... Issei....

Raynare - Awww. How sad~. To think you can't protect your best friend, How awful.

Dohnaseek - Let's kill them right now. He said excitedly.

Kalawarner - Right.

The three of them prepared themselves as they hold a light spear from their hands.

Raynare - Say goodbye to earth, Y/n and Issei.

When they threw the light spears, a mysterious person suddenly appeared and made a barrier to protect the two poor boys.

Y/n - You........ Your....... Rias....... Gremory?

The person now named Rias Gremory said,

Rias - Yes I am.

Rias then looked at the fallen angels and said,

Rias - How dare you hurt these boys!

Dohnaseek - Oh, what's this? Their master has arrived to protect the weaklings.

Issei - I........I........ I'm......... not......... weak....

Dohnaseek then smiled deviously to Issei and said,

Dohnaseek - Oh really, then why you can't defend yourselves? Huh? Red Dragon Emperor?

Rias - Red Dragon Emperor? Do you mean this child here possess the power of the Red Dragon Emperor? She said as she pointed Issei.

Kalawarner - Yes. The reason why we are killing him is that he will become a threat to us in the future.

Rias - And what about this child? She said as she pointed you.

Dohnaseek - That child doesn't possess any supernatural powers or magical powers and he is very weak. To have more fun, we then decided to kill him as well.

Rias then looked at Issei with interest while she looks at you with a disgusted look.

Rias's mind - 'I think I will revive the boy who possess the power of the Red Dragon Emperor.'

Rias then looked at the fallen angels and she said,

Rias - Okay, Here's the deal. Don't kill this boy over here *as she pointed to Issei* while you can do whatever you want on that boy over there *as she pointed to you*

You then looked at Rias Gremory with sadness written all over you face.

Y/n's mind - 'No way.. I can't believe she just neglected me like an insect. I can't die here like this. I have so many things to do with my life.' You thought sadly.

Rias - Plus I won't kill all of you if you hadn't interfere with all of my plans. How about that?

Kalawarner - Well what do you think, Raynare?

Raynare - I think they have a good deal.

Dohnaseek - Yeah. Let's agree with her.

After the brainstorming, Raynare said,

Raynare - We accept your offer, Rias Gremory.

Rias - That's good to hear. Now kill that boy over there *as she pointed you* and I will do what I need to do here with his boy. She said as she approached Issei.