~The Good, and the Bad~

Disclaimer: I'm fairly new to learning the Spanish Language so feel free to correct it, or any other incorrect information in this story. 

Another Disclaimer: This will contain high amounts of adult content regarding violence and depressing matters dealing with drugs and addiction. 

And "*" are used to show scene change.

Third Person's View

*Play Song*

"Falconclaw has turned a blind eye to the worsening problems in Phoenix Drop for far too long...." Garte states, the room dark and the conference filled with listening individuals, behind him a carefully designed Powerpoint to be used as a visual aid.

*

"How many?" Ein asks, a newly lit cigarette dangling from his fingers.

"About...." His henchman scrunches his nose in wonder momentarily before answering. "Well around 354 kilos...."

Ein exhales light fumes as he makes the following order: "Make it to the border by sundown.....the police shouldn't be an issue....." 

*

"The enormous drug cartel stationed in Phoenix Drop affects us all....all counties have received an increase of reported overdoses and addiction. Billions of dollars are flooding into Phoenix and it's about time Falconclaw took initiative....." Garte gestures to a candid picture of Ein, his infamous streak of electric blue across jet black hair tousled to the side, his pale face ambushed by piercings and his skinny structure dressed in his usual black combat pants and leather jacket. 

"Ein Ryan...." Garte spits with a reasonable amount of disgust, to say the man's name with honor would truly be some sort of crime. "Master smuggler for The Phoenix.....pain in the ass to track down and like The Phoenix....has no concrete evidence against him regarding his numerous crimes.....Overall, Ein is responsible for getting the drugs to their hotspots.....places in Phoenix Drop, O'kasis, Scaleswind, and most of all.....Falconclaw...."

Garte presses a button on his hand-clicker, the presentation now showing a different candid picture of a different person....but from the same world. The man in the picture wore a signature polo shirt and baggy jeans. His tan skin and tousled raven hair along with a distinguishable frown reveal him to be....."The Phoenix....." Garte announces with even more disgust if possible. 

"You've all heard of him...this man is arguably one of the worst men of all time....and definitely the biggest drug trafficker in the world as of recent.....he controls everything in Phoenix Drop to the point where he renamed it after himself......we can't let this problem go on any longer...."

Garte momentarily turns his full attention to the whole room, taking a brief breath before continuing. "This is where you all come in.....Garroth....Travis....Lucinda...Aaron....You are all the best of the best here at the DEA and the fate of practically everything rests on your shoulders...."

"We're ready sir..." Aaron speaks for the group, dressed in his signature black work suit, a spitting image of his father in his youth. 

Garte nods. "I know y'all think you are....but this kind of things...they can surprise you..." A new candid pops up on screen, this time....it was a woman.

"Aphmau Phoenix....daughter of The Phoenix or Zack......she works alongside her father regarding the cartel and is a viable source of Intel and his closest family....."

Garte shows what seems like a slight glint of pity when looking at the raven-haired 5 foot and nothing, 28-year-old. Her tan skin and Mexican face sending a slight flutter in a certain someone's heart.

"She is the key.....to taking down the Phoenix.....once and for all...."

OoooooOoh new AU?

There will be no schedule for this book as life is unpredicatable, thanks for understanding.

Have a nice day my crystals!