~Father like Daughter~

*Play Song*

"Falconclaw DEA? oh no, eso no es bueno....(that's not good)" Katelyn states, fiddling with the butt of her cigarette uneasily. 

"No es bueno es correcto....(Not good is right)" Aphmau responds, a newly lit cancer-stick dancing between her teeth. 

"pueden ser comprados? (Can (they) be bought?)

Aphmau shakes her head, knowing the DEA would be hell to deal with. But just then, her attention was momentarily drawn to something in the distance, an irresistible smile tugging at her cheeks. 

"Mama!" 

*

"Father...." Aaron says as he briefly hugs the head of drug enforcement down in Phoenix Drop, otherwise known as Derek Lycan. 

"Son....you look....older..." The man smiles, an armada of wrinkles sprouting from this action. 

"Well, you certainly don't look younger," Aaron jokes, mimicking his father's smile.

"Ah yes, oh this will be fun." He acknowledges the rest of the group with brief handshakes before gesturing for the group to follow him inside Falconclaw's embassy within Phoenix Drop. 

Only having been in Phoenix Drop for a few hours had already given Aaron insight to life here in Phoenix Drop, and it didn't seem luxurious. Let's just say, Phoenix Drop does not have a large high, or for that matter, middle-class. 

Aaron had been working for law enforcement for close to a decade, but only as of the recent few years did he start doing drug enforcement. After dealing with several overdoses and drug-related cases, he found devoting his full time to the cause was the best. Following in his father's footsteps, he made it to the top in only a matter of months. 

He thinks he's seen it all......what a hell of a surprise he's in for....

Derek had led them on a quick tour throughout the DEA's part of the embassy, where their offices were, conference and interrogation rooms, as well as the intel room and most importantly, the bathrooms. 

"I'll let you all get settled, but if I could have a word with you alone, son?" Derek requests, the two of them entering what will be Aaron's office. 

"What is it, sir?" Aaron asks, minding the scattered boxes across the unfurnished room except for a desk and office chair. 

"This case I'm putting you guys on.....this man is very dangerous....and he's not a merciful man...."

"I understand that....." 

Derek shakes his head, cutting him off. "No.....I really don't think you do....hopefully you look back on this, and if you do, this case will leave you a different man. I'm just hoping it's still an honorable one...."

Have a nice day my crystals!