Chapter I - Summer

Sophie and Jane watched Summer as she tried, with all her strength, to pack a way bigger quantity of clothes than she would use, on her small bag, but as a maniac for clothes, she could and would never decide on one or two shirt, one or two skirts...so she always packed everything she could to the point of the bag seeming it would explode, it was all just a matter of time for that damn thing to burst and all her things fall to the ground. She stood up on the bag, stepping on it, creasing all her clothes with a soft fabric. "Come...on..." she sighed, jumping on the travel bag "get inside god dammit" a drop of her sweat fell on the ground.

Jane and Sophie laughed out loud, holding their bellies, trying not to pee themselves watching that hilarious scene. "Sum, the clothes won't talk back to you, neither the bag" Sophie commented, as Summer pointed at the zipper for her friend to try to close it. Sophie tried hard to close the zipper, but all her effort wasn't enough. "Step in Jane" Summer said, pulling her friend's hand.  "I do not have a degree in Harvard for this" Jane complained, while stepping on the bag "Stop bragging about Harvard!" Sophie and Summer yelled, at the same time, "You only say this because you girls went to STANFORD" she replied, getting a deathly look from both of her friends.

"I DID IT" Sophie yelled in victory, laying back on the wooden floor, with a big smile on her face "I...DID...IT" she repeated, throwing her legs and arms up. "Yeah, you did it" Summer muttered, sitting on the floor, next to her friend "I need a drink after this" Jane set next to the girls, "oh no you don't, you have to take me to the airport or I'll loose my flight and you'll have to pay me back" Summer rested her head on her friend's shoulder, completely exhausted from all the hard work, as drops of sweat rushed trough her body. She put her beautiful voluminous hair on a pony tale, pulling it in tighter.

Summer went to the bathroom and washed her face, taking a deep breath and a full cup of water. She stared herself in the mirror, thinking she really needed a tan. She smiled, looking at the plane tickets on her purse, after months of hard work, she would finally  take some time to herself and enjoy the sun and the beaches. She changed her shoes, putting comfortable white sneakers, it was going to be a long flight. "Let's go bitches" she said, opening the bathroom door in a very dramatic way.

"You need to get some dick" Sophie said way too loud, in the middle of the airport, making Summer super embarrassed, "dear jesus wash this girl's mouth" Jane said, slapping Sophie's arm, "but yeah you DESERVE some dick" she complemented, "oh my god girls I'm not going on a trip to fuck, I just wanna chill, relax, have some time for myself, I deserve PEACE" Summer tried to explain, but having to friends who are addicted to sex wasn't helping. Summer dragged her bag through out the whole path, and it was finally time for her to say goodbye.

"Don't miss me too much okay?" Summer said, giving both of her friends a big hug on her friends, "oh I know I'm not going to miss you, I see you every fucking day, I need some vacation from you" Jane joked, giving Summer a kiss on the cheek, "let me help you with that" Sophie said, being helpful for the first time in her life, helping her pick up the bag. And as expected, the zipper gave in and all her things burst in a big explosion of clothes, leaving her lace panties right on the top for everyone to see.

"This is just great" Summer said, picking her things off the floor, "I knew you wanted to fuck, who takes a lace tong on a trip with no libido" Jane said, rubbing the panties on Summer's face, as she picked it up fast, hiding it on her pocket, ext...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"This is just great" Summer said, picking her things off the floor, "I knew you wanted to fuck, who takes a lace tong on a trip with no libido" Jane said, rubbing the panties on Summer's face, as she picked it up fast, hiding it on her pocket, extremely embarrassed. The girls made more jokes about it and Summer bought a expensive ass bag on the airport, which just got her in a bad mood, giving a deathly look to the happy sales guy. 

With all her clothes back in a suitcase, she gave a big hug on her friends again, but this time with a cranky face, "just don't fall in love, just sex girl" Jane pointed at Summer's nose. She went to the line, waiting to go through all the security measures, and when she looked back, Jane and Sophie were playing, pretending they were making blowjobs on invisible cocks, and pointing at Summer, so she would get, "get some cock" Jane spelled.

Finally at the plane, Summer laughed, thinking about her stupid, dorky ass friends. She put her seat belt on, staring at the window, resting her head on her left hand. She sighed, putting her headphones on and listening to her Queen playlist. She closed her eyes, waiting to feel the plane moving. When she was finally falling asleep, she felt something poking her on the arm. She opened her eyes, with a angry expression. Who the fuck was bothering her now?

"I'm sorry, darling, but you're sitting on my seat" a blonde, tall and strong guy said to her, leaning close, with a backpack holding on only one shoulder.