Chapter III - Fate

The sun was bright and shinny, there were no clouds in the sky and the beach looked beautiful. What also looked beautiful was Summer, laying on  her beach towel, exposing her hot body in a sexy, blue, tiny bikini and small black sunglasses, with her long blonde wavy her loose, reminding of gorgeous sun lights. She had a coconut on one side and on the other a book and her big beach bag. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the feeling of the sun burning her skin. For one second she was afraid she forgot the sunscreen, because she didn't want her tattoos to look ugly or her body to turn red and painful, but quickly she reminded that she put it on just before living the hotel room.

There was nothing to worry about, it was the perfect vacation. Perfect sun, perfect timing, perfect food and drinks, perfect alone time. She spread her arms up stretching her body and then, sighing, extremely relaxed. Summer had been working so hard the last couple of months as assistant director for La La Land and it was intense work. It was her fourth time working on a huge movie and she felt the weight of the responsibilities and the  fear of fucking it up. Her entire body was still sore from those days of 20 hours shooting, running from one place to another, taking crap from men on a higher power than her. But now, the money was on her account, her name on the credits and many other job offers coming. She felt so proud of herself, all her hard work was worth it, she was so close to fulfilling her dream of been a female director in this very sexist business. But, for now, it was time to clean her head and enjoy the time she had before entering another huge project to make her crazy.

Summer took a sip of her coconut water, feeling it's refreshing taste, closing her eyes one more time, laying down again, but without any warning she was surprised by a splash of water hitting her body. The water was cold and it made her get up instantly, looking all around for the motherfucker who did that  to her, she was furious, until she saw who did it. "I'm so sorry, mate...oh, Summer? Is that you?" Ben said. Summer didn't pay attention at all, she couldn't take her eyes of his hot body, he was the most handsome man she ever saw and it was driving her crazy, thank god she had her glasses on. She laid back, laughing a bit nervous, trying to decide if she should invest on him or be truthful to her propose. 

"Do you want some coconut water?" she said, deciding her fate.