Chapter VIII - Margaritas

Summer could barely breathe when she hid in the girl's bathroom. She set down on the floor, feeling her heart pounding on her chest. She couldn't believe he was right there, in front of her, with that same charming smile that conquered her heart as fast as a heartbeat goes. There was no way she thought this could or even would happen, it took all of her stability away and turned it into a big mess of feelings and indecision. If he only was not one of the main actors, if only she was 100% sure that it wouldn't end up in complete shit, if only...

The bathroom was empty and for that, Summer was grateful, finally one thing that was going well. She got up, still feeling her legs shaking from seen him again and for having her body so close to him. She stared at the mirror, looking at her eyes wide open for still been shocked and then, left, not really knowing where to go.

Summer walked fast, hoping no one would show up at her way and just surprise her again, she needed to calm down and a drink was the only thing that would do that right away. At the street, no ubers would answer her call and that was enough to make her snap and let the anger dominate her head, fighting for space on her brain, because it was completely taken by thinking about Ben.

"I need a fucking drink" she said to herself, while holding the phone tight, still - fucking - shaking.

"Girl, do you need some help?" Lucy said, touching her shoulder very softly, with a big smile on her face.

"Oh, hi Lucy" she said, been a little afraid Lucy wouldn't recognize her, they've only met once when Summer was still assistant of the assistant, but she never forgot her name, but Lucy, well, she definitely didn't remember her.

"How do you know my name?" Lucy was a bit confused, but still polite.

"We met on Sing Street, I was the assistant of the assistant of the director" Summer put her phone down, watching as Lucy's mind finally found out who the hell she was.

"Oh my god! yes! I remember you!" her smile was even wider "you were the girl that was always running around and would always lend me your phone because mine was never charged" both of them laughed "are you working on Borhap? Please tell me you are! I need a girl friend in there!"

"I am!" She was so happy with Lucy's reaction, could she get any nicer? "I'm the assistant of the director, I'm very happy".

"I hope someday we'll meet again and you'll tell me you're now the director!" Lucy said.

"I hope that too!" Summer laughed.

"But, hey, what are you so upset about? Not to be invasive, of course, but you seemed very angry, your face is almost turning into a pepper" she laughed.

"I just really, really, really need a drink"

"Well, then let's go!" Lucy said, taking Summer by the hand, walking fast to her car.

"Okay!"

***

"AND THEN I FOUND MYSELF CRYING ON THE AIRPLANE BECAUSE I MISSED HIM SO MUCH" Summer was pretty much yelling, with a very high pitch voice, incredibly shit faced "HE'S SO HANDSOME AND HE GAVE ME SO MANY ORGASMS, I MISS CUDDLING WITH HIM AND I FEEL SO STUPID" she shoved her face on the table, feeling like a complete idiot, a silly young girl in love, letting all her feeling pour on that conversation, thanks to the 5 margaritas she had.

"oh baby girl" Lucy hugged Summer, almost falling to the ground with her "everything is gonna be alright, why don't you just kiss him already?".

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA GET FIRED LUCY" Summer suddenly raised her head, looking like a little girl having a tantrum "I CAN'T KISS MY BENNY" she shoved her face once again on the table, resting it, but now, sideways, her cheek was almost taking her entire face.