Chapter XVIII - Fuck it I love you

Summer was deeply asleep when Ben woke up. He stretched himself a bit, still mesmerized by what happened the night before. He stared at the ceiling, absorbing the amazing feeling that was waking up next to Summer after so long a part. He stayed in bed longer than the usual, just appreciating the view of his beautiful blonde laying next to him, with her big lashes and soft mouth, looking so peaceful. She had his queen t-shirt and one of his boxers, with one leg over the sheet and one arm on top of Ben's chest. The tip of her nose was touching his biceps, as soft as a feather, her lips were fully closed as she breathed calmly. 

20 minutes later the sun started to get though the curtains, hitting with his warmth and light right into Summer's eyes. When she opened her eyes Ben was no where to be found. All the memories from last night came crawling back, making a smile appear on her mouth along with the will to be in his arms again. 

Summer stretched and set on the bed, still dizzy from just waking up. The AC was still on so she ran in the cold to the bathroom. Summer took a good look at herself, no make up, messy outrageous hair, some left of mascara under her eyes and a big purple hickey right on her neck, she covered it up with her, a bit embarrassed and with a silly smile. She had butterflies on her belly just from thinking about him, feeling like a little girl that just kissed for the first time her prince charming. To try to look a bit more presentable, Summer washed her face, combed her hair and adjusted his shirt on her body. The blonde took a deep breath, closing her eyes, allowing herself to think about his touch, his smell, the way he kissed her body, from the neck to her inner thigh, on the orgasms he gave her and ted sweet taste of his lips. Her thoughts were suddenly stopped by the sound of  her phone buzzing.

Sophie

Where are u?

thought we were going shopping bitch

also

Don't forget your goodbye party 

8pm at Dolly's ok

8pm at Dolly's ok

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Shit. Summer had completely forgot about the goodbye party, her best friends here just dying because of her going away and wanted to make it a big deal. Wednesday at 9am, that was the flight for London, the big change in her life, big movie big move. She had figured out where to live, in a 4 stars (thank god for the good pay check) hotel in London, a city that was unknown to her.

Summer

Although I'd love to criticize your choice of gifs

i have big

news

big

Sophie

SPILL