Chapter VII - Mr Hardy

Summer tried her best to walk as fast as she could, without anyone noticing she was running away from something, or someone, but those boots were not good at all to the art of disguise, making her slow down. When she finally thought she was free and could relax a bit, Summer felt  someone pulling her arm into the men's bathroom. She looked up, facing the boy she had fucked for her entire vacation, been already embarrassed just from looking at his face. 

"Mr.Hardy" she said trying to reach for the door, but he stood up in front of it, looking at her non stop. Summer searched all around the bathroom, hoping no one was there, when Ben started to talk. 

"Mr.Hardy? not long ago it was Ben" he said, closing his arms, with a sarcastic smile.

"Mr.Hardy, we should pretend that never happened, just forget I existed, okay?" Summer said, feeling her tummy cold from the anxiety of that reunion.

"What never happened? We fucking from more than a week or you disappearing without a warning leaving me naked and feeling used?" he couldn't help but laugh and Summer's discomfort "because those are both memories I'd like to hold onto" he smirked, making her even more embarrassed.

"Oh dear jesus, don't remind me of that" she hid her face on her hands.

"What? The many orgasms I gave you? With the beautiful Greek sky above us as you moaned out loud 'OH BEN' " he imitated her, recieving a punch on the arm right after it and then he laughed at Summer's astonished face, he was bold, she thought.

"If you do that ever again" Summer pointed her finger at his face, trying to appear intimidating, then looking around to see if anyone heard that, only making Ben laugh more "I will rip your balls out with my bare hands".

"You are so cute when you're mad" he tried to touch her hand, but she slapped it fast "this is just like the day we met at the airplane".

"Look, I'm not that Summer in love with the greek life that didn't think about consequences or anything important, okay? And you're not the dreamy blonde boy that I shared a bed with" Summer put her hand on her waist "we are coworkers, we must have BOUNDARIES, I really love my job and I will kill you if I loose it because of a summer fling!" she took a deep breath, as Ben kept trying to hold his laugh "stop it! stop laughing! FOCUS! This can't happen again, okay?".

"You used me for sex and now you want to clean your guilt!" He got closer to her.

"I did not!" she tried to look offended.

"I was handsome, vulnerable and single, and you used me" he smirked once again.

"I was the one vulnerable and you took advantage of it with that..that thing!" she pointed at his sassy smile "I was just trying to mind my own business".

"I was handsome and you wanted to get off, it's okay, just admit you took advantage" he held her by the waist, getting closer and closer.

"I did not take advantage of you!" Summer tried to fight her feelings, leaning back as much as she could, as he got closer and closer, but he knew and so did she, that they wanted to kiss so bad, it was almost impossible to fight the urge of letting him do whatever he wanted to her right there, on that deserted bathroom.

"Want to take advantage again, say...friday night?" he got so close their lips almost touched.

Summer just stood there, resting her right hand on his chest, completely shocked by his audacity, not really knowing what to do or say.

"No!" she finally said it, before he could seal their lips "you're the actor of this movie, I'm the assistant of the director, which means, if they have to fire someone, it will be definitely me" she tried to reason with him "stop looking at me like that" she threw her head back, making a low grunt of frustration, she wanted him to leave her alone, but also, pound her against the sink.

"Like what?" he said, confused, still holding her by the waist.

"Like you've seen me naked!".

At the second Summer finished that sentence, Ben couldn't help to laugh very loud, making her almost giggle too.

"Oh Summer I missed you" he laughed even more.

"Ben are you taking a shit because you've been there for...oh, hi there" Joe said, looking confused, as Summer pushed Ben away fast, pretending to pick some paper to clean herself. 

"Thank you for helping me out, mr.Hardy" she said, giving him a "you better keep quiet look", trying to not let Joe see it and quickly exiting the bathroom, only to face Gwil and Rami, looking way more confused than Joe.

"Oh fuck my life" she whispered to herself, hearing Ben's laugh echoing in the bathroom, not been able to contain a small smile of seen him again, but she did not look back.