Chapter II - 3A

"yeah i don't think so" Summer replied, not charismatic at all, she kept looking at the window, hoping if she ignored him, he'd go away, but that wasn't going to work, not with him. "It says here, 3C, that's where you're sitting, darling" he pointed right above here, where it was written the chair numbers. Summer looked up, searching for the numbers and he was wrong, as she expected, she was sitting on 3A, "this is 3A, also known as the window seat" she pointed at the number on her plane ticket and then at the window, giving a very sarcastic smile at him, "no, 3C is the window seat" he pointed at his plane ticket with his big white hand, Summer immediately  thought that  he needed a tan and when she finally looked up, to see the man who's been annoying her, she had her breathe taken away. He was gorgeous, incredibly hot, with strong features, an impressive jaw line, beautiful and hypnotizing light eyes, with a month that just begs to be kissed and shine blonde hair. How could he be so hot and yet, make her so angry? That's what she kept thinking while taking a quick look down to the rest of his defined body. "Lady?" he called her, getting her attention once again, as she fought the urge to get flirty. 'he's a stupid ass face, stop it, Summer' she thought. "We can settle this really quickly, wanna see it?" she raised her eyebrow, while clicking on the button to call the fight attendant.

"Yes, miss?" she said, looking attentive, while carrying a big smile with red lipstick. "I would love to know which seat is the window seat, is it 3A or 3C" Summer gave a big fake smile, "oh, it's 3A, miss" she got her glorious answer, turning her face to give a sarcastic smile back at the boy, "my assistant must have mixed things up, I always take the window seat" he said, confused, sitting on his correct seat, one seat away from summer. She couldn't keep her laugh inside, letting a small giggle slip through her lips, as she put her hand on her mouth to try to muffle it, "what?" he said, with his speech loaded with his British accent, "that just sounded very cocky", "but it's just the truth" he smiled at her, "I'm Ben by the way" he said offering a hand shake, she gave her hand to him and he softly kissed it "was that cocky too?" he joked and she withdraw her hand quickly  "it was more corny than anything else, but ok" he laughed with her words, "I'm Summer" she took a small strand of her hair of her face.

For the rest of the flight the two of them didn't exchange many words, it was mostly kept in silence as Summer enjoyed her songs and the beautiful  view you get from being in the sky. She could feel his eyes resting on her, but Summer kept not looking at him, she kept telling herself she was there to TRAVEL and enjoy her time alone, not get stuck on some boy she would never see again, even if he's the best looking guy she ever met. 

Finally the plane landed. Their bodies felt sore from the travel, it was a long flight and both of them only wanted to take a good rest. Ben helped Summer getting her bag, he made it look easy, using only one hand, and when he handed it to her, she let the damn thing fall into the ground, right on her foot. "Fuck!" she cursed, making everyone around her stare, she just rolled her eyes on them, "do you want me to carry it for you, darling?" he offered, "do you say darling at the end of every sentence?" she joked, making him laugh "are you going to offend you're only way to carry your huge heavy bag out of here?" he replied, as she handed the bag back to him, "fine, thank you" she tried not to seem so thankful, Summer was afraid she might break her arms trying to carry the bag. 

They walked out of the plane together, in silence and once again, she could just feel him looking at her, which made her kind of embarrassed, why was he staring so much at her? She never thought she was that good looking, he was way out of her league, at least that's what she kept telling herself. Ben put her bag  on the taxi truck such ease, 'well with those mussels it must be easy' she thought.

"Well, thank you" she shook his hand "I hope you have a nice trip or whatever you're doing", he kept shaking her hand, not letting it go "I hope you have a nice vacation, miss I Know I'm Right" he finally let it go, "that's charming, ha"she held her purse closer, "Bye Cock!" she said, closing the taxi door, hearing him laughing.

For an instant, as the taxi started leaving, Summer looked back, to see if he was still there, and he was. Ben laughed, seen that she was interest, or else she wouldn't even look back. He waved, smiling, feeling victorious and Summer, well, she hid her face on her hands, knowing she just lost all her badass pose.