Chapter 5

"Tum kya chaathe ho mujse pehle mere bay ko maare Aur abhi meri Aur mere maa bap ki izhat ko kharaab karne mein thule ho." Said Khaani.
She was fussing around in her seat and wanted to get out but hadi has one hand holding her and the other on the steering wheel.
"Mujhe choro, jaane do muje!" Khaani kept on saying the same thing over and over again but Hadi wasn't replying he was way too angry for that.

Finally they had reached his home Hadi got out and slammed his car door. He quickly goes and opens Khaanis door and grabs her by the arm and forces her to come inside. He then pushes her onto the sofa.
Khaani gets up and a tear comes out of her eye. She goes up to Hadi and gives him a slap across his face. Hadis hands turn into fists and his eyes go red.
Khaani says"tume kya lagtha hai, tumare paas paise hai tho tume sab kuch mil saktha hai. Kya samja huwa hai apne aap ko. Aik baath samaj lo Meer Hadi Tum meri nazaroon mein aik bohath he makhaar insaan hon. Tume kya laga main tume maaf kar dungi khabhi bhi nahi."

❤️❤️❤️❤️ guys I am sooooooo sorry I have not wrote for over 2 years I just forgot and theirs sooo much going on but I am going to make time so u guys should get a chapter every week. ❤️❤️❤️❤️