Chapter 11:

After a full day of training Meer Hadi was going to be hungry and tired so Khaani decided to go to the kitchen and make him some food.

She told the cook that she would be making dinner today. She got all the ingredients out and put them on the shelf. Sitara ( Hadi's mum) comes in and asks, "what are you doing here?"

"I thought I would make dinner today."

"Please don't mind but dinner is always made by the cook 👩‍🍳 we don't just pay her for nothing, I do see that there is a class difference between you and us and that's why you may not be used to this but there is no need to get your hands dirty.... COOK! Come
and do your job!"

Khaani embarrassed 😞 and heart broken goes back to her room. "How dare she be so rude just because my family doesn't have that much money doesn't mean we don't have any respect." She sits on the bed and cries.

Then she thinks to herself "khaani nahi you have to fight through this whatever she says don't take it to heart you will only be here for about 2 months after that it will freedom from that Hadi and his full family!"

But deep inside her she knew that this was not Hadi's fault. Time passed and Hadi came he looks around for Khaani but doesn't see her anywhere. He goes towards his mum and asks where is Khaani?

"Naa koy slaam naa dua... just where's khaani."

"Ufff mom I'm in a good mood right now just tell me where she is."

"Where else can she be shes in ur room."

Hadi rolls his eyes and goes to meet khaani. Climbing the stairs in speed he finally reaches his room oh sorry, their room 😉.

He enters the room and sees khaani sitting on the bed on her phone. "Assalamualaykum." Says Hadi

"Walaykumasalaam."

Hadi goes and sits next to her he looks closely at her and sees that her eyes are red.

"Khaani, have u been crying?!"

"Ermmm no - no I havent."

"Don't lie to me ur eyes are all red!"
"Tell me what happened."

"It's nothing."

"Well if it's made you cry that much then it really is something!

"Hadi, just leave me alone I don't want to talk about it."

"Well I want to talk about it so u better tell me now before I get angry."

"Something just went in my eye."

"Yh and that made both of your eyes red, I wasn't born yesterday I think I know when you are lying."

"Alright fine I give up, I went downstairs and I thought I would make dinner today (Hadi's eyes brightened up) but then your mum insulted me and said things about class difference and.... and it's the cooks job so I don't need to do it." Khaani said whilst crying.

Hadi was now in rage he thought to himself how dare his mother go that far. He grabbed khaani by the hand and started dragging her towards the stairs."

"Hadi stop! It isn't a big deal!"

He pulls her and turns her to face him, " how the hell is that not a big deal, how dare she say them things to you."

"Hadi please, please don't make this a big deal I beg you!"

"Sorry khaani but no one has the right to insult my wife!"

Hearing all the shouting Sitara and Meer shah come out of their room.

"Hadi beta (son) what's wrong?" Says Sitara.

Hadi quickly turns his head around and looks at his mum who gets really worried when she sees the anger in Hadi's now gone red eyes.

He grabs Khaani's arm again and they climb down the stairs to join Meer shah and his wife.

"HOW DARE YOU NOT LET KHAANI IN THE KITCHEN, HOW DARE YOU BE SO RUDE TO HER, HOW DARE YOU INSULT HER, HOW DARE YOU INSULT MEER HADI'S WIFE,SANAM MEER HADI???!!!!!!"

"Hadi beta calm down it's not that big of a deal."

"ITS A VERY BIG DEAL YOU DO NOT GET TO TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!!"

"Oh puhlease, whatever I said to her today I am NOT ashamed of it and will NEVER be because the truth IS she doesn't have any class, I mean like who even is she ."

Khaani was drowning in tears.

"SHE IS MY WIFE AND.." "HADI JUST STOP! PLEASE." Interrupted khaani."

"Just stop, (khaani sighs) Don't fight with your parents because of me."

She put her hands together 🙏🏻 and says "please..... I beg you."

Khaani started to feel dizzy and weak everything in front of her started going blurry. A couple seconds later she fell onto the floor unconscious.

"KHAANI!!!!!!" Screamed Hadi.

Sitara just rolled her eyes and sat on the sofa. She didn't care at all about what happens to khaani if she even lives or dies.

Hadi shaked her a bit but she still didn't get up. "Khaani get up, pleeeease!"

He picks her up full wedding style and takes her up to their room.

Carefully and slowly he puts khaani on the bed.

Hadi quickly gets his phone and phones the family doctor to come and check her.

He sits on the bed where khaani lay and holds her hand and says "it's okay your going to be just fine, nothing can happen to you, I promise."

❤️💖🥺💞 so how did u like this chapter remember to comment your thoughts 💭. X