Chapter 10:

It was about 4am and Khaani was standing on the balcony in Hadi's room. It was soo peaceful the wind was bowing through her hair calmly. She couldn't sleep that night all that she could thing about was what she had promised Meer Shah and how she would fulfil that promise. But she needed to get a divorce so that she could get free from this zabardasti ka rishta. (Forceful realtionship).

She thought to her herself was it really a forceful relationship, she remembered the time when Hadi used to send her presents and he would write a full paragraph but he wouldn't say it was from him as Khaani wouldn't have ever accepted them gifts, instead he would write "K".

Before she had found out that "k" was Hadi she had fallen in love but when he told her she tried to restrain all her feelings and burry them deep inside her never to be seen again... or she thought.

She just wished that she could let go of all these troubles and just live life how she had imagined away from all this drama.

"Speaking of drama, Hadi was still sleeping I mean u can't blame him it's 4 in the morning," thought Khaani "I need to get some sleep."

She quietly tiptoed to the bed and slowly not to make any noise and put her head on her pillow. "So the plan is to make it seem that I am in love with Hadi and to make it look like I broke his heart so that I can get a divorce." Khaani thought about this again and again.

She was desperate to get some sleep and escape from this troublesome world so she closed her eyes and before she knew it she drifted off.

The next day: Hadi P.O.V
I woke up at about 2pm, I rubbed my eyes and looked to my right where Khaani is supposed to be sleeping as everyday I thought she wouldn't be there but this time she was,how is this even possible Meer Hadi waking up before Sanam Khan wow! Now I have seen everything 😂.

She looked sooo beautiful I stared at her for like a solid 10 mins I seriously can't believe that she is my wife I'm actually the most luckiest person in the world!

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom to have a shower and get ready I had to go with my dad today as I was going to be the next politician and I needed to get some experience starting from today.

After my nice hot shower 🚿 I wrapped the towel around me and went into the room and looked inside the closet to see what I was going to wear. I grabbed the closest clothes possible which was a black kurta.

I was just about to go back to the bathroom but then I stoped to look at Khaani a strand of hair was covering her face so I slowly put it behind her ear she looked soo peaceful. I kept on like kind of patting her hair.

And then all of a sudden my stupid arm knocks off a glass which then falls to pieces on the floor making a loud noise that obviously wakes Khaani up. Omgggg I should have been careful i wonder what she's thinking. She looks at me with big shocked eyes.

Khaani's P.O.V:
I hear a loud noise and my eyes pop open and I see Hadi whose not wearing a shirt 👕 standing right in front of me. Best thing to wake up to right... no not right! The most awkward situation everrrr. We stared at eachother for what felt like forever.

I quickly turn to the other side so that I can't see him and say oh my God. By the looks of it Hadi doesn't know what to say either.

"Yh, ermm mein yai painkar ermm aatha hu (Yh ermm i will just go and ermm wear this)"

I reply with, "yes please." With a lot of emphasis on the yes.

when he goes inside the bathroom then I quickly get up and see what clothes I'm going to wear today. I decide to go with a pink and white kurta and I sit on the bed and go on my phone for a bit until waiting Hadi comes out so that I can get changed and wash my face.

After like 7 mins he comes out and starts brushing his hair. He seems to be getting ready a lot more than usual so I ask him with a confused look on my face "are u going somewhere?" He replies with "Yh i ermm I'm going with my dad to the office."

I nod my head and go inside the bathroom I quickly lock the door and think about what the hell just happened with the glass and everything a small smile creeps up on my face and I end up laughing.

After getting changed I go to our room in which Hadi is now sitting on the bed on his phone. He sees me and his eyes light up. I go to the other end of the room where Hadi was doing his hair and I start doing my makeup. While Hadi just states at me with love in his eyes.

I had applied just about all my makeup that I was meant to for today, now all that was left was my lipstick and I couldn't find the right shade so I got up and went towards the closet where my other makeup stuff was and after ages of searching I found the one i needed.

I was heading back to the dressing table but then Hadi got up from the bed and said my name, he then came towards me. I was freaking out because I needed to do some acting now just like Meer Shah had said he was right in front of me. He looked down at my hands and and held them.

He held them in such a gentle way and said "you look beautiful Khaani." The way that he said this just made my heart melt it sounded like he really meant it.

He continued and said  "I don't know what it is about you but every time that I'm far away from you I feel like I'm far away from myself, your like a part of me that I can't live without. You make me want to be good and not be the Hadi that I used to be.
I have never loved anyone as much as I love you Khaani." He then put his hands on my cheeks and slowly kissed my forehead almost like he was afrid u wouldn't let him. Then we just stared into each others eyes.

What he had just said right then made me feel soo guilty and before I knew it a tear rolled down my cheek. Hadi's expression turned into a kind of sad expression. He wiped my tear and asked me what's wrong. I replied with "ermm nothing I just never thought someone would say those words to me."

He replied with "Khaani come here." And pulled me into a hug in which I cried even more. I wasn't actually crying because of that excuse I was crying because of how bad I felt doing this to him I was not the kind of person who cheats and lies, that was not me at all.

Hadi's phone rings which he goes to answer.

He gets off the phone and says to me "no more crying okay." I nod in reply. He then says "Now give me a smile, a really big one! There it is, now I want I to be smiling like this all the time.!

He kisses me on my forehead again and says "I need to go Meer shah is waiting for me in the car."

He seems like he's in a hurry just as he's about to go out from our rooms door I shout "Hadi what about breakfast?" He replies with a smile and says "I'm having it with Meer Shah and some of his friends."

I go back to the dressing table and put my lipstick on and I start to smile he really is adorable isnt he?

🥺💕💞🥺 that's it for today made this extra long to make up for all that time i didn't write. Xx