Chapter 9:

3rd person:
Khaani looked to see who it was who had just grabbed her and put her into this room.

She could tell that it was a man but couldn't tell who it was as they were wearing a hood.

"Kon ho tum?!"(who are you) shouted Khaani in shock.

The hooded figure slowly started to take off his hood.
When Khaani saw his face she was really shocked. 😱

"M-m-Meer Shah," she said "kya chaathe ho mujse?" (What do u want from me).

"Meri baath kaan kolkar sunna, we both know kai tum Hadi sai nafrat karthi hon Aur mein tumare Aur uske rishta sai nafrat kartha hu." (Listen to me carefully, we both know that u hate Hadi and I hate your relationship).

Khaani listened very carefully indeed, she thought to herself maybe this was my way out from all of this.

"Main chaatha hu kai tum Hadi kai samne usko pyaar daikaw gi then soon main tumhe bohath paisa dunga aur tumari talaak bhi hojay gi, tume aise use daikana hai kai tumne use doka diya hai." (I want that in front of Hadi u show that u love him soon I will give u a lot of money and u will also get a divorce.

Khaani couldn't believe her ears 👂 if Hadi found out about this he would definitely go crazy, who wouldn't?

"Tumarai paas Kal thak time hai jawaab ka intazaar kartha rahu ga." (you have until tomorrow to decide I will be waiting for ur response).

And with that he walked out of the room leaving khaani shocked and confused about what she should do.

After a few moments Khaani decided to just go back to sleep 💤 and not get any food.

But she seriously could not sleep all that she could think about was what she was going to do. She felt some movement and saw that Hadi was now awake. Not wanting to confront him she pretended to be sleeping.

The next Day:
Khaani thought to herself that her time was about to be up, she would have to tell Meer shah today. All through yesterday she couldn't stop thinking about wat she was was going to do.

She looked at the big clock and saw that it was now 6pm. She thought out loud that she would have to tell him sooner or later so how about now. She thought what was there even to think about, she knew that she hated Hadi and this wasn't just about her it was about her parents and her late brother.

She started looking for Meer Shah and in the end she found him in the same room that he had told her all this. She went inside the room and said, "kaam hojay ga."

Meer Shah P.O.V;
I had been waiting in this room for ages, i was really worried that someone might see me here and there would be questions that I wouldn't want to answer.

Everyone in the house was sleeping and the servants had not come yet. Knowing Hadi he could never wake up at least after another 2 hours and my wife (sithaara) was sleeping so this was the best time to finish everything once and for all.

I heard Hadi's bedroom door be opened and closed. I quickly looked to see who it was, it was Khaani.

Luckily, she was closing the door really slowly maybe so that she wouldn't wake up Hadi and because of this she wasn't looking in my direction.