Chapter 12:

After about 10 mins the doctor comes and starts to check khaani.

"Doctor rafeeq, will she be alright?"

"One second beta let me complete her check up."

A few seconds later:
"Why did she fall unconscious like that, please make her better."

"I don't know what I will do without her, I really don't know."

"What if she leaves me, I will die!"

"Don't worry, don't worry she will be fine beta I've checked her and it was just because of stress she should wake up in less than an hour."

"Thank god, shukar Allah, ya Allah thank you sooo much." Said Hadi with his head facing up and his hands together 🙏🏻

"You really love her dont you."

Hadi nodded.

Dr Rafeeq smiled and said "I should go now."

"I'll drop you to the door."

They went downstairs and found Sitara and Meer shah sitting on the sofas talking normally as if nothing had happened. Dr Rafeeq stopped and said "don't worry she will be fine, she just fainted due to stress." He got confused when there was no reaction of joy in their faces.

Hadi and the doctor went to the door and Doctor Rafeeq said "you've changed a lot, it was never like you to drop me off to the door and give me or anyone this much respect."

"It's all because of my wife, Khaani she's made me a better person, I guess."

"Good for you, May Allah always keep you happy son."

Hadi smiled and Doctor Rafeeq sat in his car and drove away.

He went inside and stops near his parents smiles and says "Good news for you, Sanam Meer Hadi (emphasis on Meer Hadi) meaning your daughter-in-law is fine and as long as i am with her she will always be the very best she can ever be." He pauses and smirks and adds on " I will and so will BOTH OF YOU make sure of that."

He goes upstairs and sits next to khaani playing with her hair.

"Oh Khaani, this is all because of me I should have never brought you to this. I don't want to loose you, if I loose you then I loose myself, I loose a big part of me that will never be able to be fixed."

He kisses her on her forehead and holds her hand.

"I love you Sanam Meer Hadi."

It had been about half an hour and Hadi had drifted off to sleep in Khaanis lap, holding her hand.

Khaanis p.o.v:
I slowly opened my eyes and everything was blurry and I had a banging headache, it felt like I had been hit by a car.

As my vision goes back to normal I see that Hadi is asleep. Poor guy I bet he was soo scared. Just seeing him with his eyes all red and puffy made me feel bad all over again. And just like always the guilt came rushing back. The deal with Meer shah felt soo wrong but it had to be done no matter what.

Hadi slowly opens his eyes and it looks like he nearly jumped with happiness. His eyes started to shine, like there was no one more happier than him.

He held my face in his hands and said emotionally "Khaani your okay, nothing happened to you, you returned back to me." I saw tears in his eyes.

His hands were warm and made me feel alive.

I put my hand on his hands and smiled "it's okay Hadi I'm right here and I'm fine."

He quickly pulled me into a hug and I hugged back, he smelled amazing, I felt like I was safe and nothing could happen to me. I could hear him sniffling.

"Khaani I was sooo afraid I thought I'd loose you."

"Hadi you can never loose me, I'll always be here for you."

He released the hug and said "You promise?"

I really didn't want to lie to him because the truth is I'm going to be as far away from him as possible but right now this is what he really needed to hear.

"I promise." And I smiled. It was soo hard to look him in the eyes and lie to him like that but it was what he needed.

❤️🌹❤️🌹 extremely sorry for not updating I went on holiday to Pakistan, it was really beautiful and all the people were just amazing. Loved my visit. Don't forget to comment and vote. ❤️🌹❤️🌹