Chapter 8:

Khaani was having a dream.

She could see her brother  Saarim  getting killed by Hadi and she was fighting and screaming for Hadi to stop but he wouldn't listen and would keep on firing bullets after bullets. Khaani fell to the floor and started crying (in the dream) and Hadi left with a lot of anger in his eyes. Khaani went over to her brother and she saw how much he was hurt. He was shaking  a lot and was trying to say something but the words would not get out of his mouth he managed to say Khaani and died. A while later his soul came out of his body and headed straight to khaani and said how could she marry his murder. He said "was my blood really that cheap to you, was I not worth anything in ur eyes?"

Khaani who was shaking a lot with fear was trying to tell him that she didn't want this to happen but in fact she was forced into this. But he would not listen and kept on shouting at her and then suddenly with a disappointed look on his face he disappeared.

She woke up gasping gasp for air. Her throat was really dry she looked to her right and there was water which she drank and said "saarim."

She went to the bathroom and washed her face with cold water. And changed into her clothes.

When she comes back into the room she is greeted with Hadi who is on his phone when he looks at her he smiles and says "tum ut gay, I hope kai tume achi neend ay ho."

She doesn't reply to this and goes over to the dressing table and puts on her makeup.

Khaani's P.O.V:
I look into the mirror and I see Hadi looking at me with a huge smile on his face. I glare at him through the mirror.

He realises this and quickly jumps up from the bed and says for me to hurry up so that we can have breakfast together. He then goes to the bathroom.

I put my head onto the table and and breathe really loudly, for how long can I keep on acting as if I am strong while I am not. I am fully broken. A tear is about to come out from my eye but I quickly wipe it away and I sit up straight thinking to my myself no Khaani this is my time to be the most strongest! And I will do just that, no matter the price!

At this very moment Hadi comes out from the bathroom and tell me to come. I do just that and go with him downstairs.

He takes me to a huge dining table where Meer Shah and his wife are sitting. When Meer Shah sees me he chokes on his toast. Hadi tells me to sit down and he puts some food onto my plate. Seeing this Hadi's dad quickly gets up and walks off to his room with anger.

After a while Hadi's mum said excuse me and goes to follow him.

The full day had passed I was now back in Hadi's room I prayed my namaaz and went to get changed into my pyjamas. Hadi has already gone to sleep on his side of the bed. I lay down on my side and think I can't do anything, I will have to surrender to Hadi.

I make dua to Allah and say to do what is best for me.

The next morning:
I wake up to the sun again, I get up and stretch my arms. Hadi is still asleep with his mouth open but he still looks really cute. I quickly scold myself because of what I have just thought about Hadi and go to the bathroom to get changed.

I am soooo hungry right now that I could eat anything that would come in my way. I quickly head downstairs to eat something as my tummy kept on rumbling.

Before I even reach the stairs I am pulled into a room 2 doors away from Hadi's and before I can scream a hand is put on my mouth.

💖😂👊💯🙃❤️ That is it for this chapter I hope u all liked it, I will be trying to update every week inshallah.

I hope you guys are all well and safe from Corona virus, may Allah help us all.

Who do u think is the person who has got khaani?

What was your favourite part of this chapter?

But can I just say what a beautiful couple Hadi and Khaani are what would be the best ship name for them I'm thinking khadi or Haani idek 😂 🤦‍♀️

See u all in the next chapter xx