Bonus Chapter #3

This chapter will contain information about miscarriages. I have never experienced a miscarriage neither have I ever been pregnant. If any of the information in this chapter is incorrect please let me know, but don't write hateful comments about it. I did my research and found as much information as I could.

Thank you and I hope you guys enjoy!
____

Zoilo's POV

It had been a week since Arabella and I told our families and friends about Arabella's pregnancy. We were both glad we didn't have to keep it from them any longer. It felt like weight had lifted off our shoulders once we received their congratulations and blessings.

We celebrated and while we did, the women in the house had already picked sides on the gender. The men later joined. If I had to be honest, I was on the boy side. Having a little me with traits from his mother as well.

He'd take over the business if he wanted to. I'd get to teach him just how my father taught me and about the things I didn't learn from my father that I learned on my own. No matter how much a parent says they don't have a preference on what they would like the gender of their child to be they always will pick a side.

But it didn't mean that I wouldn't be happy with having a daughter. I could imagine her being just like Arabella. Beautiful, smart, and cheerful. They'd be my two most favorite girls, alongside my mother.

I'd allow her to take over the business as well if she wanted to. I'd have to watch any boy that tried to get close to her. But no matter what the gender was, I'd love them just as much.

I stared at myself in the mirror as I fixed my tie. Suddenly, I felt hands caress my back and shoulders. I felt relaxed whenever she was with me, no matter what she did.

I turned to look over my shoulder and smiled at her. She brought her hands down to her sides and I turned to face her. "Good morning Bella," I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Good morning," she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "You seem very happy this morning." She arched an eyebrow.

I placed my hands on her waist and grinned, "so do you."

"Very," she whispered inches from my lips before pecking my lips. She pulled her arms away my neck and brought her hands to my chest. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Are you on the menu?"

She lightly slapped my chest, "Zoilo! I'm serious."

"I'm serious as well."

Arabella narrowed her eyes at me and frowned, but quickly laughed. "I can never stay mad at you..." She sighs. "Pancakes it is then. I'll get started on the food while you finish getting ready."

She quickly ran a hand over my tie and allowed her hands to fall on her sides. I let her go, allowing her to leave the room.

• • •

After stepping out of the driver's seat, I helped Arabella step out of the passengers seat. We walked into the building hand in hand. Upon reaching our floor, I wrapped an arm around her waist and held her near me.

I opened the door to her office and allowed her inside. I walked in right after her. She placed her bag on her desk as I stood by the door watching her. "Do you need anything? Are you hungry? I could get you some food," I said.

Arabella smiled, "I'm fine. I brought some food with me." She walked towards me. Once she stood in front of me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down, pecking my lips with hers. "Thank you though."