Introduction

"Kiss me,
and allow my lips
to tell you the story
of our forever."

⋮

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

⒈ Taking the ideas of the Norse Goddess of the Underworld, Hel, and the Universe of My Hero Academia, the plot of this story was formed. I do own Amora and her personal story, but all rights regarding characters and the general said universe is reserved to Kohei Horikoshi.

⒉ There will be strong descriptions of violence, blood and gore, inappropriate, triggering scenarios and topics that will be potentially discussed, drug use, graphic intimate encounters and intense profanity. If these things provoke you, do not hesitate to abandon this fan-fiction. I do not encourage the inapt circumstances that may be noted, no matter the manner they are inscribed. Only for mature audiences.

This story is EXTREMELY slow burn! If you like abrupt romantic plot and a lack of significant development, this story may not be for you. The romance between main character Amora and Shouta develops exceedingly slow.

Through Chaos and Order takes place after season three of the anime. I HAVE NOT READ THE MANGA. Though I do intend to, I am beginning this story lacking any future knowledge with only that of what occurred in the anime. Plot is personally improvised and will surely contradict canon diegesis, so please do not comment pointing this out. It is a fan-fiction, after all.

⒌ This story and dialogue is written in English, but all characters are still technically speaking Japanese. Amora's native language is English, but has studied Japanese ever since she was a child. She may come off as a little too formal sometimes, so please keep this in mind.

⒍ This story is narrated by main character AMORA YOUNG, but there may be occasions where the point of view will shift to third or to another character if Amora is out of the equation.

⒎ I am American, and though I try my hardest to research all the content that I note, please forgive and ignore any mistakes made regarding the way things are done in the Universe's setting.

⒏ I will attempt to be persistent on updates but I do not have an in particular updating schedule like many do. I try to make my chapters lengthy, therefore it can take a lot of concentration and time to create them. Please keep this in mind as you read.

⒐ Please make sure to vote if you are enjoying the story! Comments with feedback are very much appreciated and if you are enjoying, share with a friend! Any support is adored and gives me, as an author, a lot of muse to continue writing.

⒑ I welcome everyone to Through Chaos and Order. Enjoy!

HIGHEST RANKINGS

#1 - koheihorikoshi - 25 June 2019
#1 - aizawaxoc - 14 August 2019
#3 - shoutaaizawa - 06 Feb. 2019

Published: December 22, 2018
Completed: . . . . .