Chapter Thirteen

"Really though," she begins to ask, curious as to how it came about. "how did you get that nickname? Of all things."

Through their laughter, the blonde couldn't help but shake her head as she thought with a way to respond. The first thing coming to mind, "I mean, have you seen my music videos? Come on." Looking all too cocky, her lips sport a smirk. "I think you can answer that yourself if you'd just go on and watch them."

"Oh, I have." Camila confirms, leaning her back into her head as the sun seemed to begin to rise. "I get it, I guess." Feigning annoyance, she rolls her eyes.

How she got here, she wasn't really sure. She'd be lying though, if she said she wasn't enjoying the time spent with the blonde. All she really remembered was being at an award show and then an after party. Now, she was here on her balcony with the Lesbian Jesus herself, Hayley Kiyoko.

They instantly seemed to click at the after party. The moment Camila walked in, Hayley seemed to be at her side within seconds introducing herself. From there, they kind of never parted ways. Once they did several rounds at the party, saying hi to people and making small talk, they grew bored. Camila invited the blonde over for one last drink for the night. It was only just past one in the morning anyways. But then one last drink turned into 4 glasses of wine each. They weren't drunk or anything, steadily drinking the sweet bitterness that was in the wine glasses.

At first they were in the living room, just sitting on the couches talking about the award show they had just left. Camila ended up winning about 6 awards. Hayley winning 1, Best New Artist. But then Camila spoke about her balcony being the best part of the apartment, so of course she had to show Hayley, right? They've been there ever since. Camila had left for a couple moments though, sometime between between the last 4 hours to grab a couple blankets because it was a little chilly outside even though the alcohol kept their bodies a little heated. Just not enough.

"I like it." Hayley says with a shrug. "At first, I thought it was a little weird but then I chose to embrace it instead." She tells the younger woman. "I think I probably have the coolest fans because all of them are gay. Like, who wouldn't want a giant army of gays?"

Throwing her head back as she laughed, Camila shook her head, then took another sip of her wine. "You're ridiculous." She comments. "I still can't get over you though... I knew there was something about your character in Lemonade Mouth that made me resonate more with." Pausing, a wicked smile spread throughout her face. "And it was because you're gay. And little ol' me loved your little swoosh haircut."

"Oh, God!" Hayley groans, throwing an arm across her face to hide her eyes. "Don't bring that up... the worst decision I've ever made in my entire life, Camila!"

Leaning over, Camila pulled at the older woman's arm to take it away from her face. "Hey, that's no fair." She tells her, keeping a soft grip of the tanned arm as it came to Hayley's side. "You don't get to hide that face."

A gentle blush crept to Hayley's cheeks as she pursed her lips together. "How about we talk about your little cute, slacked jaw then?"

Using her tongue to pock at the inside of her lip, Camila was trying to hold back a smile. "You think it's cute?"

"I do." The blonde says without any hesitancy with a smile that she didn't care to hide.

They grow silent as they watch each other for a few more moments before turning to watch the sunrise together. They had spent the last several hours just talking about things like the industry they were in, their favorite movies or TV shows, why sushi wasn't as good as people thought it was but of course, that was coming from Camila. It wasn't too far fetched to say that Camila was already a little fond of the blonde, open woman next to her. And she definitely wasn't opposed when she found them in the same bed just after the sunrise to go to sleep. She didn't want Hayley heading home when the woman hadn't slept yet, too worried that she'd end up hurt in any way. And she, of course, didn't want Hayley sleeping on the couch because her back could be sore whenever she woke up. The only logical choice was for Hayley to sleep on the bed with her, right?