✨🌙Late night Trips🌙✨

It was a few nights later and Jared was having trouble sleeping, sure if he couldn't sleep he could be studying for finals but he didn't want to do that either, so, he laid in his bed with earbuds in listening to some pop music. He got through a good two or three songs before he heard a knock on the window knowing who it was, he opened after he had turned off his music and taking out his earbuds. "Hey evan" he greeted, "hey Jared!" Evan greeted "cant sleep?" He asked "no, I'm just not tired" the other replied. Evan smiled a bit when evan said "wanna go to the woods?" Jared, not being able to refuse a hangout with Evan agreed. The two closed their windows and they walked to where they usually met. Jared had his phone in his pocket just in case and the two walked to the woods, Evan knew the woods better then he had. And he lived here his whole life, but Evan loves adventure and so, he lead the other to a clearing where the moon shone above them, it was casting a silver glow across the area making the grass shine a deep sea green color. It was beautiful the two took in the beauty when Jared asked "hey.. I have my phone, want to d-dance?" Evan's face heated up and he smiled awkwardly agreeing to the offer to dance. "S-sure" Jared carefully took Evan's hands after he had turned on some music, the two started to slowly dance together, Evan's eyes sparkled as he looked down at the other who'd brown eyes gleamed like diamonds, the two danced together for thirty minutes till Jared slipped. Evan grabbed Jared and the two gazed into each other's eyes and soon, Evan leaned in and kissed Jared, in shock, jared extended the kiss and soon they broke apart "did we...?" Jared started. "Just kiss..?" Evan finished. The two blushed and Jared looked at Evan, evan looked back with a soft smile, "l-let's get home" Evan nodded the the two walked home and went to bed. The next day around 11:30, Evan decided to text Jared 'uh..so..last night...huh..?' Jared heard his phone buzz and he opened the text. He then started typing 'yeah.. does that mean..We're dating?🏳️‍🌈❤️' Evan blushed at the text he had revived and he replied 'yeah..!' The two were blushing and the conversation continued like that for awhile till evan convinced Jared to come over to his house, so, Jared knocked on the door and was let in, the walls were a warm salmon color with wooden floors, there was an accent wall of white. Jared liked the colors but looked at his happy , smiley boyfriend. Jared looked at Evan and sat down on the sofa with him in a serious manor. "Evan..." Evan looked st him confused. "..we're gay" Evan snickered and hugged Jared "Yes. We are, sir" he said. Jared leaned over and kissed evan as they watched the TV. When spring break was over, people learned this information and like rumors, it spread like wildfire. So, whenever Jared and Evan weren't together, people would mock them, harass them, call them homophobic slang. And they did nothing about it. they didn't want to start drama and there were too many people who were doing to it to name off, and it isn't like the school was gonna do something anyways. So, they rode out the homophobic comments till, one day, Evan broke down crying in transition to his next mod "Why......" he whispered, he starter to hyperventilate and continued to cry, it got worse from there and his anxiety attack worsened. Soon, he passed out and Jared helped take him to the nurse with Connor, and Alana's "that poor boy..- I mean poor Evan.." Alana said. "Fuck, what Evan happened, Jared..?" Jared stayed quite for a bit before answering "we've been getting flagged by popular kids and bullies for being in a gay relationship.." the two of his friends gasped as they entered the office. The receptionist looked at the kids and asked "what happened..?" Jared, Connor, and Alana shared a glance as Connor said "his boyfriend, Evan Hansen. He had anxiety attack due to homophobic comments most of the grade has been making." The receptionist Told Connor and Alana to take him to the nurses and sent Jared to The principals to file a report. When he walked In, he sat across from the other and explained what happened, and so, for the rest of the day. They filed a report against the students. And the parents were informed of the situation.